Any plans to bring the iphone app back online?

1badbuford

The app is gone from the store as previous posts below have suggested, any plans to bring it back?
The app that we did have for the iphone from the store was really a lot more effective than tap a talk.
I would pay a little for the app at the time of download if needed as it was that much better....

I can not find the app. I want to make sure it is gone, and not something wrong with my itunes app account?
Does anyone see a turbobuick App for the iphone?

Thanks

I have the app on two devices but cannot find / add it to another device from a different I tunes account. I would be willing to spend some $ for it as we'll.

I still have it, it is a pos! Just started using tapatalk today, but I prefer the iOS version. I just couldn't take it anymore with the constant, and I mean constant crashing, so tapatalk for now is kinda cool in its own way I guess, but that only because I just downloaded it and have never used it befor. Kinda wish I did with all the cars, trucks and other forums I use to be into. I would pay for the ultimate iOS version tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tapatalk is horrible. Does the regular app work on the androids and is still in the play store?

Tap a talk for iPhone must be different than the android version because it works great on both of my droids.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

I have the android version on my phone. Crashes or closes often! Not very good at all. But I too, would pay for an android version as well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I guess I'm a lucky one. My TB dot com app works flawlessly thru tapatalk.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

The iOS app can bite me. I just started using tap a talk

The iphone app had always worked well until about a month ago. I uninstalled to see if would correct the crash, and it was not available from the App Store any longer. tapatalk sucks. Really don't want to use tapatalk.