Any suggested mods for a stock 85 gn?

Why are you arguing with everyone?

As far as anyone is concerned ... YES your way works...

BUT ......
will be considered dangerous by typical standards until proven otherwise.

That's all anyone is saying... not that you can't do it.... not that it doesn't work... but that's its a risky method.

And your attacking everybody! Relax man, I will buy you a beer! Were all friends here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

well ive fixed alot of things using forums before and ive never , ever met a bunch like on here . have one on me , cheers

I am not attacking anyone , check out the threads bud , they are the ones who draw first blood everytime . I dont take that crap from anyone , cheers

My original post in this thread wasn't even directed at you. I was posting tech information to the op so he could read, and make his own decision with the information posted. You are theo one who started attacking everyone who doesn't 100% agree with you. I'm surprised you even read this forum...since you seem to know everything there is to know about turbo Buicks....I guess you're just here to stir up shit. Whatever floats your boat I guess. I feel for the op since you have hijacked his thread for your own amusement...hope he got the info he was looking for. Enjoy your buick...done here.

Ok usetaboost you are the one guy here that can make me eat crow . You were right i was wrong . Trying to tune this car without a way of scannning the ecm is like trying to break into a safe without seeing the numbers your dialing in each time . In my own defence here , no scan machine would have read correctly on this car as the coolant temp sensor that goes to the ecm was incorrect for the year of car , the previous owner had teflon taped all the single pole sensors and the car had intermittant exhaust blockage as well as a few damaged wires (most problems were found with the aid of my scan program ). How could i have known that the blue binders (Dealership manuals)contain some errors ? I automatically assumed the company that built the car could write a manual that contained the correct information .
I know its probably meaningless now but i do apologize usetaboost

sorry one of the few guys here (i got the venting the head covers to atmosphere question wrong too)My bad

Winaldl works. But laptops don't run forever. They're good to get the car going good in a pinch. But for someone that wants to push the car past stock you will want a scan master. Nothing special about them. Its a matter of ease and convenience.

car runs great now has slightly high blms at idle but goes to 128 or a bit less during acceleration. found the pcv leaking blowing into the intake ,plan on installing a catch can from the oil filler tube pcv port to the intake piping .Of course i will install a new pcv as well . i have also found the proper spot for the map sensor hose on the back of the intake . once removed from the fpr line my blms will drop to 128