any1 wanna run a slow stang?

C

ConradS

i got something for ya!! :D

well...LOL..when i get my motor together....i'd like to try some GNs...run my motor against your turbo v6s....i'd like to run some of u guys running 11s since thats what i should be seeing all motor......i'll run the spray only if i have too :D

Conrad,

I'm not too far from you, up in Rome GA. Are you gonna street race the stang much? Lot of that around here. I'll run you motor for motor in my TR. Several other cars, mustangs, camaros, blah, blah, blah. Anyways, if you wanna run on the street this is the place to come. And if it's too far for you and the money's right, we'll come to you :)

Let me know when you get it running.

See ya

hmmm....well i may run on the street but usually not for money....some friends of mine like to run for money though....are they any really fast cars up there? the street scene here in gwinnett is decent.....i know some good spots where they race at.....i'd like to see some fast turbo regals or gns down here....theres this nitroused lt1 down here that runs for money only.....hes a cocky bastad...i'd like to see some1 shut him up

i would run him but i don't like racing my car on the street with nitrous....way too fast iMO....i dunno...maybe i'm just a wuss..LOL

I'm the same way. I'd rather run for the heck of it on the street. There's a couple low 10 second cars that run on the street here. Of course a lot of "Fast and Furious" imports LOL.

I'm helping with a couple mustangs that should be pretty quick, one will be street driven should be a high 6 sec 1/8 mile and the other guy is going all out, he wants to run limited street at a local track, he should be in the 5.30 1/8 mile range.

I'll just have to go watch them LOL.

Maybe I'll see ya at the BOP thing, but email me if you get your car running before hand. Maybe we can all get together one weekend.

See ya