You can type here any text you want

anybody have these parts???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

82 exhause elbow w/ actuator, 83 headers? if so, how much?? need to upgrade my 81 with these parts. Need to get rid of the always open gate.

.....parts should be easy to find on e-bay. I see early Buick turbo parts for sale every week...

Show a pic of that '81 turbo will ya? .....They are rare on this forum.. ;)

thanks

i'll get a pic on here today, as a matter of fact, i'll go take some of the elky and the 81. its not very pretty, but is all original ;) I dont know how many other board members own an 81 sport coupe? am I the only one??

I need help

I cant post pics, too large. I email'd them to my self, still a little too large. I have about 7 pics I want to post, anybody know how to resize them?? i'm trying freddy :)

I have a set of 83 exhaust manifolds. Let me clean them up and I'll post some pics and prices. I dont think I have the crossover pipe and for sure I dont have the up or down pipes.

TURBOELKY said:
did you get them? thanks again, I tried resizing them and the elky pics to put in the hybrid section, no luck :frown:
Yep, just finished. I'll post them here then all you have to do is copy out, I'll also email them back to you in just a few.

On the parts you want, you can reuse the uppipe and downpipe from the 81. I have a 79 uppipe on my 83.

Here's some

Attachments

• elky and sc pics 5.jpg
    elky and sc pics 5.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 91
  • elky and sc pics 6.jpg
    elky and sc pics 6.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80
  • elky and sc pics 7.jpg
    elky and sc pics 7.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 77
  • elky and sc pics 9.jpg
    elky and sc pics 9.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 82
  • elky and sc pics 11.jpg
    elky and sc pics 11.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 76
some more

Attachments

• elky and sc pics 12.jpg
    elky and sc pics 12.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 76
  • elky and sc pics 13.jpg
    elky and sc pics 13.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 71
  • elky and sc pics 14.jpg
    elky and sc pics 14.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 70
  • elky and sc pics 15.jpg
    elky and sc pics 15.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 75
  • elky and sc pics 16.jpg
    elky and sc pics 16.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 70
thanks

thanks for posting the pics, the 81's body was almost perfect besides faded paint when I bought it. The only problem is the passenger door, just a little dent.... :D I drive it every day, and everywhere! best buy i've ever got. :cool:

Hey Jeremy, I have a buddy here in Lynwood that has a gang of those parts that your looking for, he has all kinds of hot air stuff, and even carbed hotair stuff. Let me know.....

Back