ANYBODY REMEMBER SETURBO?

MONSTER GN

I know this doesn't sound like a technical question, but I bought a set of injectors from SETURBO years ago, they were they 43.5LB Injectors, and im trying to have eric over at turbo tweak burn me a chip according to those injectors, but he would like to have a part# for the injectors or the specs on them, and I cannot find any numbers on the injectors themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The only thing I have ever seen close were 42.5's that were called 009's (Lucas 5208009). Also known as green stripes.

I remember them being 43.5 Lbs :( why is it all the crap I have bought for this car in the past the companies have gone out of business? hey its all that was available bout ten years ago

Do they look like this?
621031.jpg

The part number is very important. There's at least 4 different part numbers for the same or similar flow rate and will require the correct program or they will drive like poop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I have ever seen close were 42.5's that were called 009's (Lucas 5208009). Also known as green stripes.
What about 5207009? They look the same but aren't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't the slightest clue... I think im just gonna have it burned to the factory 28LB Injectors...luckily I have a knock gauge so when I start runnin out I can back off

in the future I guess, but for now ill have to stick with what I have , I am poor lol. luckily I sank too much money into this car at a young age before obligations. I just want it to rip some tires loose

Those in the photo are Lucas 5208009, green stripe, 009's or 621031 (same thing, new number).

South East is out of business for Good reason, and not because of their injectors..:cigar:

I believe this is relative to disk injectors. Look at the outlet end:
1 hole=30 lb
2 holes=36 lb.
3 holes=42 lb.