Anybody want new glass bumpers?

Michael McCoy

I was thinking getting 20 (or more) each of the front & rear glass bumpers, but I wanted to see what type of interest there was first. I only planned on getting a few pairs at first, but I may add to the current order. These are the same black gelcoated ones Poston & other TR vendors sell (no they don't have ATR made into the front bumper) & they'll be around $150 to $153 each plus shipping.

The new liteweight aluminum bumper struts that mount the glass bumpers to the frame rails are also available at $57/pr. or $110/set.

Ryan, Nick, & Conrad please email me if you're still interested. Thanks guys.

bumpers

What would it cost for the front,rear,bumpers, supports everything shipped?

Wes you'll have $455 in all the parts sent to you.

donz I am a Danko distributor & they did manufacture these bumpers.

Thanks guys & let me know when you're ready to order.

Mike,
I have been waiting on your e-mail. Still interested.
Conradd

Mike I would be interested in a set and the brackets. Conrad can bring them to me so I won't have to pay shipping! :D :D :D

I would seriously like to get some, if you decide to buy some.

Billy :)

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
Wes you'll have $455 in all the parts sent to you.

donz I am a Danko distributor & they did manufacture these bumpers.

Thanks guys & let me know when you're ready to order.

I am interested too, what would the earliest availability be?

Billy & Spongebob, the order is already placed. Just email me with what you need & we'll get you both taken care of. Thanks guys.

Mike & Billy,
I will be glad to deliver Billy's bumpers.
Conrad

ps...Billy, how is the engine work coming?

I don't want to be a hi-jacker on Mikes thread but since it will give him a TTT the motor is going well. I am waiting on a crank from a fellow member and the transmission left today for NJ.

I do want to get some bumpers though but I will wait till the car is running.

I think they look so good, they really clean up the look of the car! And the weight savings is a big bonus!

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
I was thinking getting 20 (or more) each of the front & rear glass bumpers, but I wanted to see what type of interest there was first. I only planned on getting a few pairs at first, but I may add to the current order. These are the same black gelcoated ones Poston & other TR vendors sell (no they don't have ATR made into the front bumper) & they'll be around $150 to $153 each plus shipping.

The new liteweight aluminum bumper struts that mount the glass bumpers to the frame rails are also available at $57/pr. or $110/set.

Ryan, Nick, & Conrad please email me if you're still interested. Thanks guys.

Hi can you tell me what the is weight savings if I were to change front and back bumpers and the aluminum bumper struts.

snipersixx if you're got steel bumper reinforcements, 70# should be easily dropped with the glass bumpers & aluminum struts.

Just let me know when you're ready Billy & thanks for the TTT.

F-1 thanks for calling yesterday & for your support.

How long before you would be able to send them out? If within the next two weeks, Ill be calling you Monday for a pair of bumpers and a set of supports.

Jason

boostedblkbeast I only have fiberglass bumper fillers (4 sets of new front fillers are on hand at this time) & glass bumpers right now. I can get GNX fender flares & louvers as well as new GN spoilers. Email me directly if I can help you with anything.

techniques I've got 2 pairs of glass bumpers left & plenty of the alum. bumper struts. Buzz me after 12 today if you're interested. Thanks guys.

fstrthnu the pair of aluminum front bumper brackets would be just $64 shipped to you. Email me directly if I can help you with them. Thanks.