You can type here any text you want

Anybody want to go racing @ Gateway 8/26?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HyperV6

Just wondering if any TR's are going to Gateway on Tuesday 8/26? I'm planning to run mine. Hope to see a few of you guys over there.

Craig

Just wondering if any TR's are going to Gateway on Tuesday 8/26? I'm planning to run mine. Hope to see a few of you guys over there.

Craig

If my new set of roller lifters get in before Friday the 29th I am going to Midnight Madness............

Craig - i'll be there... E-Man might be there too.... weather forecast looks perfect. what time are you going?

Erin, I plan to be there at 5:00 pm.

Great - it sounds like a few Buicks will be running.

I'd sure like to see DDay bust off some tens.

Craig

Craig when did you leave? i saw you for a split second....

oh and THANX DDay for the Vacuum fittings... [I Snapped a Check Valve:mad: :mad: after the first pass]

Erin, I left a tad after 9 pm. I made four passes. I wasn't getting any tractions with my BFG TA radials. My best 60ft. was only a 2.1. The new convertor has made lauching on street tires a real trick. No matter what I tried once the boost came on the tires were spinning. I need to get some new race tires. We were always in the staging lanes at different points.

Congratulations on your new best! Your just a tick away from the 11's on the 18" wheels! What were your 60'?

DDay gets the new record!

It was a good night for the Buick Camp!!!!

Craig

Congratulations on your new best! Your just a tick away from the 11's on the 18" wheels! What were your 60'?

DDay gets the new record!

It was a good night for the Buick Camp!!!!

Craig

THANX... they were 1.968 60ft.... it is kinda hard launching on 18" wheels with low profile street tires:eek: but i was extremely happy:biggrin: AND I have yet to leave with boost:wink: I really need to get my ass in gear and swap on my s10 wheel cylinders and soft shoes.... then i'm sure i'll be in the 11s in every day street trim [full tank of gas, trunk of crap, spare, etc. etc.]

Congrats D-day, you better watch out for Big Al, your in Fire Jacket and 5-point Harness territory. :eek:

Record

D-Day don't over celebrate. It won't last long. I am going after the 4cyl. Mustang running 9.50?? I had a great time and thank god the motor was not a issue. Good the meet you Dave and I will see you again very soon.:cool:
TT.BONE

Back