Anyone else having this issue?

PSU 98

I seem to have to click on things multiple times to get them to open lately. Sometimes to the point of getting stuck on one page and not being able to get off without closing the browser (IE). Only happens at this site during a session.

It's an issue with IE. I ended up downloading firefox and solved it. Chrome is also a solution but IE is the problem it seems. There's a whole thread in the lounge about this if you want to go back a little.;)

I downloaded Firefox to and it works great. IE was giving me all kinds of problems.

OK, I don't usually frequent the lounge so I missed that. Browsing with Chrome today and all seems fine.

OK, I don't usually frequent the lounge so I missed that. Browsing with Chrome today and all seems fine.
Me too, exact same thing, having to click multiple times, slow to refresh, D/L Chrome also and issues are gone. Thanks for posting.

Exact same problem. Happens here only; other forums work fine. Seems that Open link in New Tab will often get me unstuck from a page.