Anyone ever seen this one of one regal before?

Vinsanity

I was looking for a turbo Buick on Craigslist and came across an interesting one in phoenix. Supposedly made special for a retiring general motors employee. Looks pretty sick. And from the details I'm guessing its a non numbered gnx??? Im not sure though because I don't know too much about turbo buicks haha. Here's the Craigslist ad: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3104939355.html

And then the local dealer its for sale at with a whole lotta more pictures: http://www.classicsportsandtrucks.com/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=12

I would buy it but it's a bit out of my price range

Very nice highly optioned car. At double high-end market value it is out of every one's price range.

I would have sworn someone on one of these forums owned this car and had posted about it a few times...

Looks like VDO gauges. I think the GNX tranny had some mod to shift harder or something.

It's baaaaaaaaack.........

This car is located in Phoenix. It's been for sale for about three years now..... and for $45K I imagine it might be that way for at least another three years.:cool:

1 of 1?

hell, my 84 T Type is probably the only one built with it's exact configuration of options, so it's just as "rare" as this one..

1 of 1?

hell, my 84 T Type is probably the only one built with it's exact configuration of options, so it's just as "rare" as this one..

Ah yes, but is it worth 45K???????

Really??????? Mine too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

The real world value of the car is probably around 1/3 of the asking price. Things are only worth what someone will pay for them and no one is going to pay $45K. It looks like a nice car but you could buy a used '06-'07 Z06 corvette or supercharged CTS V for that price. The seller is smoking crack.

Neal

The real world value of the car is probably around 1/3 of the asking price. Things are only worth what someone will pay for them and no one is going to pay $45K. It looks like a nice car but you could buy a used '06-'07 Z06 corvette or supercharged CTS V for that price. The seller is smoking crack.

Neal

Somebody paid 28k for a "perfect" Limited with a bad trans and questionable motor not too very long ago..........

"There's a sucker born every day."_
P.T. Barnum

It's baaaaaaaaack.........

This car is located in Phoenix. It's been for sale for about three years now..... and for $45K I imagine it might be that way for at least another three years.:cool:

X2... Nice car, but that's alot of money... my .02

this has been on here befor. He had diff pictures and you could see the dash is a QE unit. I had the same one. Looks like he got his HP and ET #'s straight from a Kenny Bell catalog.

Like the astro roof. Not in this world would I pay that for it though. He's going be sitting on it forever.

" power recliner passenger seat, "

Was that even an option?? Now,I've been around '80's GM cars a long time.

I believe the Pont 6000 STE could be ordered with that.

My guess is no on a G-body.

HighMileage said:
" power recliner passenger seat, "

Was that even an option?? Now,I've been around '80's GM cars a long time.

I believe the Pont 6000 STE could be ordered with that.

My guess is no on a G-body.

The Cadillac Cimmaron had a power passenger seat that is a bolt in that looks factory. Just have to run a wire to power it. No Regal had power pass from the factory in 1987.