Rarest/Most Expensive "T"???

looks very nice :cool: I think this is a little far fetched :rolleyes: When I got the car 11 years ago, I upgraded the turbo, upgraded down pipe, installed 3" exhaust, installed bigger fuel pump, and 55LB injectors, installed adjustable fuel regulator, installed accell coils, hotter spark plugs and wires, adjustable waste gate, it will run at 25lbs boost, and produce 465 HP. To rear wheels, I added 18" Boyd Shyster built wheels and Nitto drag radials, it has never been on the track, but I would guess 10.8 to 11 second quarter miles.

Yeah, riiiight.
If the bling wheels don't tip you off, the aftermarket opera lights and exhaust tips should.
It's a shame, because otherwise it looks like a nice white limited.
Plus it has the uber-rare GNX VDO gauges.

if it got all the other GNX stuff thrown at it, then why not go all out and put the rear suspension in it, too?
and are all the GNX gauges that hard to read? the glare looked horrible..

Thats the AVC dash, the actual GNx cluster has the bezel surrounding each gauge.

All that, and that cheezy looking aftermaket sunroof (not a CF5) :eek:

Somebody must be on crack! $45,000 :eek:

Wow, what a steal....:rolleyes: Whata joke! It would be a little easier to swallow if it was all original. Now it's worth $10-15k at best.

For $45K, you think he would have replaced the crumbling bumper fillers :rolleyes:

This car has been for sale for at least a couple of months on a few sites. It does look nice.

It's a nice looking car for sure, Worth $45k NO.

After doing extensive research on the RPO codes on my car I know what codes they should be as my White T came with Grey Leather pillowback seats, Full floor councel w/floor shift and is supposed to be 1 of 127 made with grey leather. Now is it rare? Who knows.. Don't really care because it's not stock and the guy before me put the GNX fender louvers in the fenders and ruined that so I turned it into a (X-RAY) clone! ;)

Scot W.

It's a nice looking car for sure, Worth $45k NO.

After doing extensive research on the RPO codes on my car I know what codes they should be as my White T came with Grey Leather pillowback seats, Full floor councel w/floor shift and is supposed to be 1 of 127 made with grey leather. Now is it rare? Who knows.. Don't really care because it's not stock and the guy before me put the GNX fender louvers in the fenders and ruined that so I turned it into a (X-RAY) clone! ;)

Scot W.

Those seat look comfy.