AnyOne from Mississippi

Jason
I put the Alky. kit on my car...........................SWEETtttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
brent

you punk;) your gonna need it for whats up my sleeve hehe j/k How do you like it?!?!?!

Wouldnt you know it. Its out of the paint booth, got it home and put the bumpers back on, all the chrome is polished up and I was going to detail it all day today, but its raining. :frown: ill shoot some pics soon

Jason

Jason
I am HOPING to get by and look "at your killer ride" soon---before school start back.
brent

They did an excellent job on the vents. They are LaCrosse Vents which are about $25 each at the dealership. They are adhesive but you do have to cut 4 holes in the fender. Looking the car over, I found some stuff in the right 1/4 panel which was unacceptable, so they are repainting it. Should get it back next week.

Jason, what's the latest? Is the car home yet?

Hey Same, yes its back home and its awesome! just got my seats redone, and got a new Eric Marshall chip. Ive been working in LA so ill be home soon

Attachments

• Buick87 006.jpg
    Buick87 006.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 161
Another

taken today

Attachments

• Buick87 018.jpg
    Buick87 018.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 159
This one sure looks familiar ;) :D

Attachments

• Buick87 017.jpg
    Buick87 017.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 149
Jason
I wonder WHO slick-out ALL the ding in that GN????? Who-ever(JASON) sure did a EXCELLENT job....... THANKS for Everything on my ride.
THE carpet was FREE!!!!!

pics

Jason, your hotrod looks EXPENSIVE. The full spoiler looks good also. I wanted you to show those pics of the old mans car to Allen. Just got back from Wi. last nite but the roads had some ice on them up there so did not get to drive the car.

Thanks Boss! I downloaded the pics on the old mans car to my laptop so ill show him when we get to work on Monday. we are suppose to get some nasty weather here this week. Cant wait to get back up there.

Hey Guys I'm goin do a track rental march 10th it will be $40.00 per car this will be closed to the public only the people you bring with you will be allowed you will be given vouchers(4) for people comin late,but this only good for a person not a car. I'm hopin for a good many buicks ,but it is open to evryone must have 70 cars pre payed by march 3rd ,so you guys let me know .
This is at HubCity Hattiesburg ,Ms.
you can contact me by email to get addy or call shop monday-friday 601-587-7705

thanxs Randy

Randy,

What race track is this - Hattiesburg? My club's newsletter may have already gone out for February, but I'll see if I can get the info in it, if it's not too late yet. I'll see if I can get some people and get back with you.

Sam Williford

Cool! Count me in! Alan and I are working a storm, but we should be finished up by then. that will give me time to get the gold car up to par :cool:

Jason

Northern Alabama here but I make it over to some of the events in Northeast MS occasionally. The car club there has a big event in Amory that coincides with the Railroad festival.

For those of you in Vicksburg I'm there regularly on business. In fact I'll be there next week 2/20.

Hey guys, I'm working up in IL for a few weeks on a storm.

Sam, Is there any MCC events coming up in March? I dont have my news letter with me.

Brent, Done anything to your car? call me!

Kevin, That converter looks sweet! I'll get it in the car soon.

Just sayin hey to you guys

Jason

Jason,

We are having a cruise-in tomorrow, the 10th. The cruise-in's will be every second Saturday of the month. Let me know when you're back in town and we can try to get a group together.

Sam

Sam, do you have an extra chrome wheel well trim (passenger rear) or know anyone that dont need one? I bent mine.

thanks
Jason