Anyone in the Charlotte area a big Coors light drinker??

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
I have an almost "new-in-the-box" Coors Light neon sign that is about 20 years old. I'm looking to move it out of my attic. It still works great!!

Anyone want it??

K.

Ohhhh., and I'm not really interested in shipping it. That's why I posted in the southeast section for someone local!!

K.

I have an almost "new-in-the-box" Coors Light neon sign that is about 20 years old. I'm looking to move it out of my attic. It still works great!!

keithster, how much do you want for it ? I'd like it for the down stairs bar.Can't you save your car for one more year till I'm out of school?. I keep telling steve to let me buy it since I love the car so much but he says no. I guess I'm going to have to settle for the vet.:)
katie

Straycat/princess,

I'm not looking to get much for it. More or less just want to get it out of the attic. Make me an offer.

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
I will sell a princess a stock intercooler for :eek: & she can trade it to you, for the sign.

I'm all about trading out favors!!:D :eek:

K.

Originally posted by princess
ok! if that's what you say it better be:D :eek: ;)

Tell your hubby to get up with me so I can take his tranny to Janis, and I will exchange the light at that time.

K.

originally posted by turboindian
(I've had this deal for 16 years now, so there is nothing new about it)

Thanks hubby hope you don't mind giving up the innercooler for the light but you better make sure it's worth it
you know nc turbo's "sneaky ways":)