You can type here any text you want

anyone in the cnetral iowa area???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Looking for other TR owners/enthusiasts in the central Iowa area. Is anyone out there???:confused: Or am I the only one in this area with a shread of taste???:tongue: :biggrin: Just wondering. Could use some hands-on tuning advise and a break from the same old s#%t all the time.:D :D

Looking for other TR owners/enthusiasts in the central Iowa area. Is anyone out there???:confused: Or am I the only one in this area with a shread of taste???:tongue: :biggrin: Just wondering. Could use some hands-on tuning advise and a break from the same old s#%t all the time.:D :D

Look up jdpolozin, I travel Iowa quite a bit. Stay in Ames or Des Moines:cool:

Cool. I only know of 2 or 3 in the Des Moines area.:frown: I hope to have my GN on the road in the next month or so.:biggrin: Maybe I'll have to take a trip or two to find the rest of the COOL people out there.;)

No racing on weekdays here Ty. I do plan on making a trip to topeka once I get the car fixed(broke it in BG).

Cool. I only know of 2 or 3 in the Des Moines area.:frown: I hope to have my GN on the road in the next month or so.:biggrin: Maybe I'll have to take a trip or two to find the rest of the COOL people out there.;)

My local track is Mid America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, Ia. Exit 35 on I-29 south. It is an 1/8th mile track and we are there almost every weekend.

been to the motorplex a few years ago-- watched the superbike races on the road track. the 1/8 mile track was being built back then. Nice road track though...love the 2200 foot back strait on the 954RR!!:biggrin:

I live in Pella about an hour from you. I do most of my work in Des Moines and I'm there about three days a week. There are some guys in Grinnel as well. Eddyville and Newton both have 1/8 strips often open on Friday nights for test and tune. I would interested in seeing your project some time.

Chad

Ya RapidoV6/Jose is from Grinnel. He’s helped me twice now. Cool guy and very fast.

So how is everones houses in Central Iowa?? I'm tryinng to figure out how the heck I'm going to get to the Cedar Rapids Airport tomorrow from Davenport. All the damn roads are closed because of this flooding. Can anyone help?

I think you need to get a boat and sail there. My home is fine but some of my rentals are not so good.

D.Phillips you should join us Eddyville some night. There were three of us there last night. We had a lot of fun. Jose may have his new set up ready! It will be scary fast.

Chad Let me know when to go to Eddyville again and I will try and work my schedule to be their. Thanks Doug

Right next door in Ankeny.

I'm probably a month or so from my first drive/ride in a TR.:D Never been in one. :eek: So, I am really looking forward to it. I have been working on my GN for two years now, and it's almost done!!:biggrin: I would like to check out your TR some time...I've loved these cars since I was 14.

I live in Pella about an hour from you. I do most of my work in Des Moines and I'm there about three days a week. There are some guys in Grinnel as well. Eddyville and Newton both have 1/8 strips often open on Friday nights for test and tune. I would interested in seeing your project some time.

Chad

Anytime.:cool:

Sorry for the last minute notice but myself and two other members will be at Eddyville Raceway Friday night 6-20-07. Jose is planning on bringing his gn. He runs high 6’s – low 7’s on an unopened stock block. You must see to believe. If you have time come join us it will be fun.

Back