Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
This guy did a chargeback on a credit card for stuff he ordered back in DECEMBER 2011 from TR Custom Parts. $874.95 is being taken out of my account so he can enjoy his dual fans, window express modules and LED tail lights!!!

That's not good! I hope this matter get resolved for you Mark. Can't you talk with your bank about it and maybe get the funds put back in your acount? That's steeling!

I've never heard of the guy. He sounds like a douche to me. I hope you get this squared away Mark.

Neal

The only way they should be able to do a chargeback is if the guy disputed the charge for non-reciept of goods or something similar.

The CC company needs to afford you the opportunity to prove the transaction was legit before they can just arbitrarily take money away from you.

Perris is right by Temecula and real close to Riverside.

Somebody will know him.

I questioned him on this order when a different name was on the order with his address. Talked to him on the phone and he said it was his girlfriend ordering stuff for him for Christmas. He had placed orders previously with me under his name but used Paypal before. Seemed OK and is a military guy so figured I didn't have anything to worry about. Now almost 4 months later I get a chargeback????? Wonder if the girlfriend and him had a falling out and this is her getting back at him? Not that it will hurt him, he has my parts and I am out the money.

Sucks for sure Mark,, I get charge backs all the time with pizza orders only difference is my tickets are 20-60 bucks only... Hope it all works out.