Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
This guy did a chargeback on a credit card for stuff he ordered back in DECEMBER 2011 from TR Custom Parts. $874.95 is being taken out of my account so he can enjoy his dual fans, window express modules and LED tail lights!!! Not sure how they can do a chargeback when I have signed documentation of them receiving the order???? If anyone knows this guy he needs to contact me at mhueffman@snet.net Yeah, like that is going to happen

its about a 45min drive for me. I can knock on the door. get the cally crew to roll deep over there

This guy did a chargeback on a credit card for stuff he ordered back in DECEMBER 2011 from TR Custom Parts. $874.95 is being taken out of my account so he can enjoy his dual fans, window express modules and LED tail lights!!! Not sure how they can do a chargeback when I have signed documentation of them receiving the order???? If anyone knows this guy he needs to contact me at mhueffman@snet.net Yeah, like that is going to happen

can you fight the charge back? you have delivery confirmation, also in one of the videos looks like he is at a Navy event might try calling the local Navy up there...

Oh believe me, not letting this freaking go. I have even talked to this guy before. He has placed a bunch of orders but this one I questioned because it was a different name but his address, told me it was his girlfriend's name and she was getting him some Christmas presents?? Maybe they had a falling out or ?????

its about a 45min drive for me. I can knock on the door. get the cally crew to roll deep over there

I would love to see that, i'll go along for the ride only to see the look on his face when he opens the door.

only saying since I've bought parts off you and picked them up at your place of employment :D

Go through his chain of command. That's one crappy thing about being in the military...you can be held accountable for EVERYTHING through your command. In this case, its to your benefit, so take advantage ;)

Personally, I don't let stuff like this go. Good luck making things right.

Now that's beyong my expertise...I just know its possible. When I was in, any guys who missed payments on cars and what not didn't have to wait long before their command was down their throats about it. They can even garnish wages. Thats why creditors don't find lending to service members to be particularly risky (and a lot of guys in the service get themselves in hot water because of it.) I don't know the process per se, but I do know you have a recourse to hold him accountable. Perhaps some of the more experienced military guys here can chime in. I'm back to being a lazy undisciplined civilian already :)

The closest Navy base is San Diego,it's a drive from Perris though. He might be in China Lake.

mark, this is what i can get for you as of right now. im still working on it

call the Inspector General there number is 1-800-424-9098. They will contact his chain of command

Do other forums work as diligently as this one? I foresee good ending.

D