Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

Been contacting his friends on Facebook telling him what a nice guy he is.

Rumor has it that another vendor has been hit by this guy.

Rumor has been confirmed, got another Buick vendor for $800. Will not put out the details as that is up to him but had a conversation with the vendor today. We plan on pooling our resources. Any other vendors out there that sold to Trae Liberty can probably expect a chargeback if he paid with a credit card. Used his "girlfriends" name of Kimberly Cassidy and shipped to Perris CA.

That guy is a scumbag even if he is in the service.

What the freak is a chargeback? How can it be that easy? Doesn't make sense...bugs me that your hard work has been abused

What the freak is a chargeback? How can it be that easy? Doesn't make sense...bugs me that your hard work has been abused
Credit cards protect the buyer. Not the seller. If charges were made and the billing address and shipped address don't match the buyer could be a piece shit and call the creditor and say the charges were not legitimate. The money is pulled out of the sellers account and the burden of any proof falls on the seller. Totally legal for a creditor to charge back funds. This is why it's a bitch for small businesses to process credit card transactions. The same can be said for any charges made where the card was physically swiped and no signature was acquired. The person can call and get the charge reversed. The burden of proof is on the seller to come up with the signature. No signature and you're out the $. Talk to any restaurant/bar owner about credit charge backs. Very common especially in a busy place where cards are being swiped every minute. Servers are bound to miss a signature and if the person wants to be a piece of shit the charges will be reversed almost every time

Credit cards protect the buyer. Not the seller. If charges were made and the billing address and shipped address don't match the buyer could be a piece shit and call the creditor and say the charges were not legitimate. The money is pulled out of the sellers account and the burden of any proof falls on the seller. Totally legal for a creditor to charge back funds. This is why it's a bitch for small businesses to process credit card transactions. The same can be said for any charges made where the card was physically swiped and no signature was acquired. The person can call and get the charge reversed. The burden of proof is on the seller to come up with the signature. No signature and you're out the $. Talk to any restaurant/bar owner about credit charge backs. Very common especially in a busy place where cards are being swiped every minute. Servers are bound to miss a signature and if the person wants to be a piece of shit the charges will be reversed almost every time
Oh I see, the buyer was just exercising his option of "charging back"...well when the money gets taken out of his ass it can be chalked up to a screwed over person exercising his option.

deezdad said:
Oh I see, the buyer was just exercising his option of "charging back"...well when the money gets taken out of his ass it can be chalked up to a screwed over person exercising his option.

When these things happen it's usually unheard if. But it certainly has happened in the past. You f with someones $ and they will get you. Makes you wonder when you see someone beaten and bloodied if they actually had it coming to them.

What Bison said...And I also said.... Ship to and bill to don't match, NO SALE.

Yup, no exceptions to that any more! Since he was a past customer didn't think it was a problem. Lesson learned. Unfortunately it hurts my honest customer but I can't risk it any more. Guy got me for a dual fan setup, GNS LED tail light kit and two window express units. Been calling the numerous phone numbers I have on him and no response, surprise! My focus has been on getting to his CO in the Navy but not having any luck on that yet. Have sent messages to his numerous friends on Facebook letting them know what he likes to do.

This piece of crap changed his name on Facebook to Travon Martin. Isn't that the kid that got killed in FL?? What a douche. I got a connection in the Navy I hope to use to track him down. Not putting much hope in the merchant credit account backing me on this. Got burned a few years back by a scumbag in Washinton state who ended up getting caught running a credit card scam ring but never got my money back. Made the mistake of not shipping to the billing address on that and messed up on this order too. Well guess what? This will now affect all customers from now on. Will only ship to your billing address. Don't like it don't order. Not losing any more money. This is really hurting my family right now.
Funny thing, I run cards all the time. When I process a card the customer gives me his information for billing.. I run it and sometimes it comes back address doesnt match but its still approved. Guess when someone moves and their old address is still with the CC company.. here lies an issue. Or when someones billing address is a po box.

So when address doesnt match.. and still approved sounds like the card company is setting themselves up. To them tag me if the deal goes down wrong.

What can you do... :mad:

My bill to ship to is always going to be different, living out in small town USA .... And it is a hassle placing some orders but they all seem to go through.

Funny thing, I run cards all the time. When I process a card the customer gives me his information for billing.. I run it and sometimes it comes back address doesnt match but its still approved. Guess when someone moves and their old address is still with the CC company.. here lies an issue. Or when someones billing address is a po box.

So when address doesnt match.. and still approved sounds like the card company is setting themselves up. To them tag me if the deal goes down wrong.

What can you do... :mad:

I'm the other vendor... the POS got us for $802.00 and one of Julio's Alky kits... same chit, we dealt with him before, he used Paypal.. but this time he used the old "girlfriends" card saying itwas a Xmas gift. We know better, especially when they ask for next day air, it's an absolute giveaway.. I can't tell you how many orders like this we have dumped, this one was a past customer, a little different.. Not the first time I been burnt, it really sucks. We'll get out moneys worth somehow. Any help out there, I appreciate.

I'm going to be evil here and make a suggestion for anyone that might be able to get near his car and has a CB with a hotfoot on it. You'll need at least .5 KW to do it though. If you can pull up next to him, dead key, and the scream into the mike it will have a strong enough RFI to blow any electronics in his car including the ECM. We used to do it to thumpers in the 90's and watch the smoke come out of the windows.:D

All I really want is my money back but there is probably a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening. Jack, emailed you some info this morning. Going to file a complaint with his local police department and will see what happens with that.