Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

I hope you get your money back. Living in Canada I use an address in Ogdensburg NY, The Corporate Centre.

I haven't really had any issues with shipping there, it saves me money with brokerage fees etc.... and it's only about a 50 minute drive. I hope the vendors here don't stop doing this for the Canadian customers. In some cases I can save shipping as well with Summit and Jeg's but I always try to support vendors here first because I know I am getting the added expertise that comes with knowing these cars.

I hope this works out for you and he gets what's coming to him, I think he set out to screw you over from the get go.

jim

I'm the other vendor... the POS got us for $802.00 and one of Julio's Alky kits... same chit, we dealt with him before, he used Paypal.. but this time he used the old "girlfriends" card saying itwas a Xmas gift. We know better, especially when they ask for next day air, it's an absolute giveaway.. I can't tell you how many orders like this we have dumped, this one was a past customer, a little different.. Not the first time I been burnt, it really sucks. We'll get out moneys worth somehow. Any help out there, I appreciate.

I'll pull up the invoice where I sold you the kit and mark it as Stolen system in the event someone ever contacts me about it.
All my stuff is marked to protect the buyer

Good luck guys. It's grand theft when it's over 300 and a felony charge.

I'm going to be evil here and make a suggestion for anyone that might be able to get near his car and has a CB with a hotfoot on it. You'll need at least .5 KW to do it though. If you can pull up next to him, dead key, and the scream into the mike it will have a strong enough RFI to blow any electronics in his car including the ECM. We used to do it to thumpers in the 90's and watch the smoke come out of the windows.:D

Wouldn't doing that fry your car too?

D

Wouldn't doing that fry your car too?

D
It can, but if you set up the antenna right it leaves you under a bubble of sorts. I used to use a 7.5' skipshooter which was loaded at the tip so it kept me under the bubble.:D PITA when going under things though. I killed just a few lights with it when it got caught on the roof.:oops:

Mark, Im still working on this. ACU-1 is his command. also i will see if we have any POC for Riverside County. If it was LA County that would have been easy ;)

Much appreciated!

Stuff he got from me was the dual fan setup we sell, a set of GNS LED tail lights and a pair of window express modules. I am sure these are on his car, bought a bunch of engraved stuff before and after his one credit card transaction. Believe he did the same scenario with Jack.

Mark, pm me the total. Also any other vendors and totals if you have them. I will see if we have a POC on monday for riverside. If i do you will most likely need to fax receipts/ invoice to them and file a report

Looks like he has a really nice house. Wonder how he can afford that on a military salary? Notice what is sitting in the garage?:mad:
scumbagshousewithgn.JPG

he wont be able to much longer if/ when he gets discharged and felony charges filed

I'm going to be evil here and make a suggestion for anyone that might be able to get near his car and has a CB with a hotfoot on it. You'll need at least .5 KW to do it though. If you can pull up next to him, dead key, and the scream into the mike it will have a strong enough RFI to blow any electronics in his car including the ECM. We used to do it to thumpers in the 90's and watch the smoke come out of the windows.:D
One of the funniest posts I've read...reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer wanted to take a meat slicer to Mr kruegers mole lol

mark, i have a smile on my face. I was working with one of my friends on this. Well hes still helping but, after some research i did on facebook, i have a freind that has a few friends that are mutual friends with him. Anyways i give her a ring and she worked with him at one point but he got transffered due to Selling Military Items that he stole off the ship. My friend is no longer in the USN but she is calling and getting me some info as i type this ;)

• Seems like someone has some past issues!
    • Criminal Record
    • Name
      Trae Lavar Liberty​
    • Birthdate
      12/29/1980​
  • Court
    Criminal Court​
  • Case Number
    178222TL​
  • Offender ID
    53178222TL 90760449​
    • Criminal Record
    • Name
      Trae Lavar Liberty​
    • Birthdate
      12/29/1980​
  • Court
    Criminal Court​
  • Case Number
    50733HUTL​
  • Offender ID
    5350733HUTL 90760449​

Have someone local do a 3way call. Call mark then call the low life and he can talk to mark