You can type here any text you want

Anyone need a Edelbrock Performer 4 barrel intake for a 3.8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I picked up a 4.1 tonight and it has an aluminum dual plane 4 barrel Edelbrock intake on it that I wont be needing. If interested shoot me an offer because I have no idea what this is worth but I figured you guys would know. Thanks

Its a 291 block. I could not pass it up. It was running when removed a few weeks ago and I got it for $50. I was in Indianapolis all week with business and I saw the motor on the St. Louis Craigslist so I picked it up on the way back to Springfield. I picked it up in my company car which is a small SUV!:D

if you still have the intake and it would fit an 87 regal non turbo car i would be interested my car is a 3,8 6cyl. im working on cloaning a grand national ill never have eneough money at once to buy one so i figure i gota make me one.

I believe he sold it to the Dr but I think Jdpolinz has an intake so you may want to PM him.

well perhaps somone can assist me in finding another, and maybe having them email me or something im new to this turbo buick hell my buick isnt even turbo, LOL im sluming on the left overs of the real ones. LMFAO any who how, still looking for practicaly everything that converts limiteds to grand nationals cosmetically at least for now. primarly hood deck lid fender flares, oh you know i would love to have an interior for this baby. 88,000 original miles throw a four barrel on it maybe a cam am i right or wrong or dump it start over, im not looking to race, i just want to look cool. LOL and sounds decent. stevehllsbr@aol.com or 937 661 0010

Where are you located Steve? You can do a lot with the 4.1 intake as well. Look for a thread on doing modifications to the 4.1 intake and see what you really can do to it to improve the performances of it.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0026.jpg
    DSCN0026.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCN0025.jpg
    DSCN0025.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN0024.jpg
    DSCN0024.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 184
Four barrel

where are you located steve? You can do a lot with the 4.1 intake as well. Look for a thread on doing modifications to the 4.1 intake and see what you really can do to it to improve the performances of it.:biggrin:

i dont even know how i keeep getting back here so im thinking im not going to find the thread on the 4.1 and im not exactly sure whgat that is, i have 3.8 v6 are you saying thats the intake that would fit my motor.

That intake is one of many parts im seaking this ride runs out already extremly well for what it is, im most surprised with it bone stock i couldnt imagin what i would do riding in some of your guys rides. Jes's thing proably wouldnt let me take my head off seat upon take off huh. Yeah thats what i would love to have. Long ways off with a liimited. Lol all help welcome.

Back