Anyone remember JUSTAV6?

Slider

I don't know if it is my place to say this but...He passed away last night. No details right now.

That's terrible.....My prayers are out to his family and friends during this hard time.

Please give some details when you can.

Chris

I remembered him so I did a quick search and found he was very down on himself in one recent post and seemed suicidal and that he was seeking help and that it would take time.I hope he didn't do something stupid.Either way RIP brother. :frown:

I knew of him, he was from up around Ill, Michigan or that general area???? Please keep us posted with details..

:(
One great guy too! I cant believe this, please let us know what happened to him. Who could forget a name like Seneca Lafler, i know ive spoken with him about buicks in the past, super nice guy.

I know this doesnt sound right, but i hope it was quick and he didnt have to suffer any pain or suffering.
R.I.P. my friend

BW

It's so sad to see someone go at such a young age.My condolenses to his family and friends. :frown:

I remember him. This is one of the things I hate about getting older, the longer you are around, the more you see the loss of friends and acquaintances. My heart goes out to the family. Rest peacefully.

so sorry

i am so sorry to hear about this news. Although i have never met Mr. Lefler he will always be in my life and i will always remember him , I know that might sound crazy but in july my husband went and bought me the car of my dreams from 3 rivers michagan, From a couple of guys who had bought the car from Mr. Lefler. We tried getting some information from Mr. Lefler about the car and he seemed suprised that the car had been sold. And by reading his last post he was trying to find who bought his car.I regret not seeing this post sooner cause i would have told him that the car is in good hands and that it will be taken care of.... I do sincerely send my regards to the family and i will definatly keep them in my prayers. And in the future everytime i make a pass down the drag strip and hear the turbo spool I will remember him ... may God bless .
race_angel
and
turbo toy