You can type here any text you want

Anyone running a set of Foose Classic One Piece Black Nitrous w/ Stainless Lip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GlockandRoll

I think, after a lot of searching, that this is the wheel I like.... looking for a pic if someone is running a set.
http://www.mhtwheels.com/wheel.cfm?cat=252

Nitrous-B-5-500.jpg

I dont recall seeing Foose on any here, but there are many A.R.-TT2s, and Boss338s, and the similar styles.

Yea, I guess there pretty kool. Not my cup of tea but I guess someone wanting to run 17's or 18's then those look pretty good. I will never run anything other then a 15 inch rim but there are quite a few new members here with different tastes so two each his own.

So what do they cost?

Yea, I guess there pretty kool. Not my cup of tea but I guess someone wanting to run 17's or 18's then those look pretty good. I will never run anything other then a 15 inch rim but there are quite a few new members here with different tastes so two each his own.

So what do they cost?

A lot.
But, this will be for driving on the street, I'm not going to race.

I was going to go with these, but they weren't available in the size or offset I waned. It's a great looking wheel nonetheless. They didn't have them FAT enough for what I was wanting.

I keep looking, and cant find anything I like even half as much.
Turbo T/A wheels look good, but for just a bit more, since I'm going to have to buy tires anyway... Why Not!?!?!

I like them! I am looking for a cruising set, then have the drag set too. Unfortunantley I am spending money in other areas so I will continue to want and wish. The bigger wheels are cool for cruising!!!

go for it, I did the Boss338 that you cant tell apart unless they are side by side. I did gray on mine and I love them!

check my cardomain link in my sig...page 1. American Racing Torque Thrusts in black...GreginATL...you need to look too. 20s. Don't hate...I've got Convo pros front and rear for track time.

What would be the BEST off-set, for this car. 18"s in the front, 19's in the raer?
I cant remember ever once putting wheels on a car, so I'm really inexperienced in this area.

I think, after a lot of searching, that this is the wheel I like.... looking for a pic if someone is running a set.
http://www.mhtwheels.com/wheel.cfm?cat=252

Nitrous-B-5-500.jpg
Sharp looking wheel. :cool:

What would be the BEST off-set, for this car. 18"s in the front, 19's in the raer?
I cant remember ever once putting wheels on a car, so I'm really inexperienced in this area.
Here is the size and BS info on the wheels I used.

Front - 18X8 / 4.5" Back Spacing / 245/40/ZR18
Rear - 18X10 / 4.75" Back Spacing / 285/35/ZR18

Hopefully that will help ya. :cool:

Thanks, that is very helpful.
While you were posting this, I was dicking around and here's a pic I made using the following link:
NextWheels Online by Autoware Technologies

I selected Foose Nitrous and staggered it with 18" up front wrapped in 40 series meats, and 17" in the rear wearing 55 series and lowered the car two inches.

I'm rather happy with the way this looks!

foosenitrousgrandnation.jpg

check my cardomain link in my sig...page 1. American Racing Torque Thrusts in black...GreginATL...you need to look too. 20s. Don't hate...I've got Convo pros front and rear for track time.

Heck yeah, I tell ya, 20s are not too big looking, your look great also. I love the look, I am glad you did the blk since I have the gray, we aren't clones!

Thanks, that is very helpful.
While you were posting this, I was dicking around and here's a pic I made using the following link:
NextWheels Online by Autoware Technologies

I selected Foose Nitrous and staggered it with 18" up front wrapped in 40 series meats, and 17" in the rear wearing 55 series and lowered the car two inches.

I'm rather happy with the way this looks!

foosenitrousgrandnation.jpg
Its hard to get the rear that low in my experience, the front drops easily however. I have 2" spindles and 1.5" springs on the front and it went down a lot.....the rear w/ a 2" drop coil and a coil removed may have gotten 2"...maybe.

Your right, but the program wont let me stagger the height, just wheel diameter.

Also, I do beg to differ, 20's are ENTiRELY too big for the gbody, 18''s max IMHO, I'll run 17's in the rear just to make tire melting more affordable.

That program also doesn't have the Foose wheels i want.

Attachments

• 201close.jpg
    201close.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 301
Back