You can type here any text you want

Anyone running a set of Foose Classic One Piece Black Nitrous w/ Stainless Lip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Also, I do beg to differ, 20's are ENTiRELY too big for the gbody, 18''s max IMHO, I'll run 17's in the rear just to make tire melting more affordable.

Hey whatever is fine, its your car and we need some diversity IMO. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, however most people think my 20" are 18" If the wheel well gap is less than sidewall height it wont look 4x4, which is most peoples issue w/ 20"s. (that and the mental stigma of being "ghetto", or thinking all they do is spin when you pin it)

BTW, you are gonna run 17" rear but what size fronts?!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members-rides-friends-family/307377-my-80-regal.html

im rocking 18" foose nitrous chrome wrapped in dunlop dirrezza on my 80 regal.

love em. Thinking about going with the black version on the GN

Those are the Foose Nitrous Legend. I wanna get the Nitrous II i think they look better cause the spoke isn't bowed in the middle so they have straight lines like the regal body whereas all the other g body's have rounded body lines.
People might think i'm nuts for it but i wanna put 22's on the back and 20's on the front but i don't think the make this rim bigger than 20" however they do makem in a 20x15 so i could tub the car and put so slicks on it but i don't think they make 20" slicks do they?:D

But your regal def looks good with those rims.

Back