You can type here any text you want

anyone running water cooled bb turbo W/O turbo saver?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulose2av6

just curious to see if i need the turbo saver kit. If i dont would someone shoot me some pics that has the bb turbo w/o the saver. thanks

can the turbo be run with the stock oil feed line? i dont want to use remote oil filter

Precision makes the water and oil lines in a kit ... you tap into the throttle body coolant lines and run the other line where the factory oil line was and you keep the factory oil filter .... thats what i did

Precision makes the water and oil lines in a kit ... you tap into the throttle body coolant lines and run the other line where the factory oil line was and you keep the factory oil filter .... thats what i did

This is what I did also. I bought the remote filter kit, but decided not to use it.

just curious to see if i need the turbo saver kit. If i dont would someone shoot me some pics that has the bb turbo w/o the saver. thanks

no saver here.. just the line goin to the intake and the other to the water pump :cool:

Attachments

• 100_0052.jpg
    100_0052.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 184
youll need a new oil feedline. you can get a good one from fullthrottle. As for the water lines I just went to my local speed shop and picked up some radiator hose and tapped the throttle body lines. No turbo saver and it seems to work fine for me.

Back