You can type here any text you want

Anyone see the article in the Sun-Times today that one of our vendors is being sued?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok just searched their website... not going to look all night.

Post a link.

i found it pretty quickly just google searching sun times lawsuit. Not going to post a link.

Bryan

I like the way you type woooool........;)

Cheap ass powdercoated stuff to boot

None of it was coated.........

I am the only person you know with 1 million dollars in powder coat equipment. ......and currently can't coat a damn thing.

It is almost f'n funny......almost.

Ronnie maybe you should start roasting whole hogs for people in your small ovens. Probably get a hundred in there.

Ronnies BBQ

I was thinking about the worlds largest hot sub or bread loaf. Or haunted Halloween rides on the conveyor ........Boooooo

You could hang a hog in on end and wait for it at the other.....Hmmmmmm

Ok just searched their website... not going to look all night.

Post a link.

It took me a while. Kept seeing the lawsuit for Jenna Jameson and forgot what I was looking for:biggrin:
Sombaody is looking for some cash:eek:

I wanna know who's actually making 300,000 from selling Buick Stuff and if so how long it would actually take to make that?

I like the way you type woooool........;)

None of it was coated.........

I am the only person you know with 1 million dollars in powder coat equipment. ......and currently can't coat a damn thing.

It is almost f'n funny......almost.

Damn Ronnie I just lost my coffee.... No it really isn't funny but I did laugh out loud. If you dont laugh you will cry ...

Oh snap .. When you run your mouth and cant prove chit . This is what happens .. Slander lawsuit .. Hope i dont get called as a witness ..

Back