You can type here any text you want

Anyone see the GTP that Conley's built?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
Conley's Performance built a rear wheel drive Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with a 3.8 Turbo motor in it, does anyone have pictures of it? Years ago there were pics on their site, but couldn't find them recently.

saw it

when I was at their shop in Nov. 2001. It was a very nice car. I assume they finally were able to get it sold.

I think the car ended up here in Indiana. I'm supposed to go look at a GTP with GN drivetrain, rumor has it, this is the car .

I have pix of it somewhere. I'll see if I can find them after power is restored.(Hurricane Ike slapped H-town pretty hard)

CC

Pic :)

Attachments

• GP%20Frtside1.jpg
    GP%20Frtside1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 596
  • GP%20Frtside2.jpg
    GP%20Frtside2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 585
  • GP_MOT1.jpg
    GP_MOT1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 584
  • GP_MOT3.jpg
    GP_MOT3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 582
  • GP_DASH.jpg
    GP_DASH.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 561
A few more...

Attachments

• GP_INT1.jpg
    GP_INT1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 381
  • GP_DASH2.jpg
    GP_DASH2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 390
  • GP_MOT3.jpg
    GP_MOT3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 364
  • GP_WHL1.jpg
    GP_WHL1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 368
is conleys still in business i tryed callin off there web page but numbers are diconected

We retired the shop a year ago. We had a great run and but decided after 20 years it was time to move on. I still get on here from time to time to try to keep up with whats going on in the Buick community and help where I can. Let me know if I can help in any way....

Chris Conley

im new to the buick world im currently doin a 3.8 in a notchback and was looking for a set of poly motor mounts and it seems all the prices have gone up in the past year or so for them

Contact HR Parts N stuff for the Poly GN mounts.

I think everything has gone up in the last year or so!

Good luck with the build!
~Scott

yeah i got a price fomr them as well everywhere i have looked there all about 249 new thanks as well

Back