You can type here any text you want

Anyone sell assembled front covers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Squid4life

Aggressive sells fully assembled HV front covers with gears, oil filter adapter, etc for $249, they also sell the HV front cover without the adapter for $149.

Johns sells the HV cover without the adapter for $149.

TA sells the STD cover for $220, HV for $225, oil filter adapter for $49.95, or a fully assembled HV front cover for $424.

Aggressive's sounds like the best deal. Does anyone on here know of anywhere else that sells a COMPLETE assembled front cover that is ready to install? HV or STD?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cal has some of these in stock,Give him a call not sure what his price is
321-863-2303

We have the HV covers for $139.99. We do not currently assemble covers but I would be happy to give you some direction as to the right way to do it
Mike

Nothing on Hartlines website about them, but I left a message for them to call me.

May not have a choice about steering clear of Aggressive... I can't get ahold of them. :eek:

Mike, I did mine this last time, checked clearances, surfaced the oil filter adapter, new wear plate, ported the cover passages, enlarged the correct feed, etc. Followed a writeup from TBs.com. I can't say yet that it is in fact my cover, but I am thinking it might be.

I guess after all this time, and all these issues, I am gun shy about assembling another, although I know how to do it, did it line by line and should be correct, I am starting to doubt my abilities.

I guess if I can't get an assembled one (for a decent price) I may get a new HV front cover, new filter adapter, and give it another shot. :confused:

Squid4life said:
........ I am gun shy about assembling another, although I know how to do it, did it line by line and should be correct, I am starting to doubt my abilities.
Don't start doubting yourself as a result of just one incident! You have 100% more ability in this area now than before you assembled this pump. It is not that difficult but you need to start with "known good parts". That is all.

Squid4life said:
Nothing on Hartlines website about them, but I left a message for them to call me.

May not have a choice about steering clear of Aggressive... I can't get ahold of them. :eek:

Mike, I did mine this last time, checked clearances, surfaced the oil filter adapter, new wear plate, ported the cover passages, enlarged the correct feed, etc. Followed a writeup from TBs.com. I can't say yet that it is in fact my cover, but I am thinking it might be.

I guess after all this time, and all these issues, I am gun shy about assembling another, although I know how to do it, did it line by line and should be correct, I am starting to doubt my abilities.

I guess if I can't get an assembled one (for a decent price) I may get a new HV front cover, new filter adapter, and give it another shot. :confused:

thats par for them, keep it in mind. on the other hand I HIGHLY recommend M.Licht :D

Thanks Anthony. If you did it before you can do it again I will be happy to walk you through it. We have the oil filter adaptors for $34.99
Mike

Back