Anything happening in the Atlanta area this weekend?

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Just wondering if anything is going on in Atlanta this weekend. I'll be in town for a convention and prolly be bringing the GN with me. Some of us can't make it to Bristol, so need something to do in the evenings. Thanks much peeps.....:D

I'm in Milledgeville,Ga do not know of anything goin on.Where is Patterson.I read you use Zaino.I have a 1987 GN with factory paint and want to use Zaino.Did these cars come with factory clear coat or not?Yours looks damn good witch did you use? PS Ya got the the factory rims ?

Yep, I use Zaino. These cars DID NOT come with a factory clear-coat, which sucks. I actually need to strip it down and redo it again, just to prepare for a few shows I'm going to attend next month. I still have the factory rims and tires....They only have about 6K miles on them..heheheh. I don't drive the car enough to worry about putting the stockers back on it. If it's any distance over 40-50 miles, then I normally trailer the car to where it's going.
As for anything going on in Atlanta, I was just curious if there were any cruise-ins or such going on locally. That would give me more of an excuse bring the GN up. Patterson is in the SE corner of the state...about 230 miles SE of Atlanta. Middle of nowhere is actually a better description..:D If the weather is somewhat decent, then may bring the GN up and make a few passes at Dallas.....might be fun to try for the 6's in the 1/8...:D

Hey,

You should come up to columbus one weekend and run over here at our local track. They would not believe what your GN runs like. I think my brother was the fastest one over there so far with some 7.40's. Are you going to B.O.P. in november? I will be there but it will have to be on Sunday the 10th.

Steve do you live in Columbus GA? If so where do you race your car? have yet to see one around here. If you do e-mail me.
Dan

LOL...A lot of people find it hard to believe that a 6 cyl can run this good. I'm one of the few TR/GN owners around this area, so people are pretty unknowledgable about the power of the turbo6. My favorite thing is going to the track and beating up on all-out race cars...People usually get that :eek: look after a good pass.

I'm definitely gonna be at Reynolds in Nov. I'm planning on being there for 2 of the 3 days right now, but if the car runs good.....:D Hopefully I can have the 72's and Extender installed by then, tune it a little, and be ready to rock. If the ol girl will stay together I'm gonna aim for the 10's (knocking on wood) at Reynolds. See ya there.