You can type here any text you want

anything wrong with this picture? front end experience?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

yea think I my need those taller ball joints ? these are global west uppers anybody have there experience with them .thanks in advance as always. merry Christmas.

oh shoot here.thanks lol.

Attachments

• 20171225_131244.jpg
    20171225_131244.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
  • 20171225_131101.jpg
    20171225_131101.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219
Is the car sitting on the ground in those pics ? I have GW uppers & lowers on my car , but it's not at home right now for reference pics .

no not on the ground but I can take pics in a minute just dropped the car the reason I ask is the steering wheel if I hold it straight the car will go straight as soon I let it go it turns to the right just a little. do you have the delum bushings. trying to do this on flat ground using the string and Jack stands diy .I know not the best but just want to get it to go straight thanks for replies gonna get pics with it on the floor.

Did you put in all the shims that were on the stock uppers ?
It's been a while but I believe I have the Delum bushings , I think they were white . I put on GW uppers & lowers , installed with all the existing shims and car drives straight as an arrow . You still should get it aligned though .

Unless the ball joints are shot, they're not going to cause a steering problem on the flat and level. Check your steering linkage and the wheel bearings for play.

What did you do with the instructions that came with arms? They give you the specs they want with those arms. Its not a straight forward alignment.

soo I found out what was the problem one of my offset shaft was not not installed right so had take out those long bolts that holds the upper control arm and turn it to where the offset is to the out side then had to add shims .have to tweak it a little more.to get it better .the next thing is to get the Jeep steering shaft. thanks for all that helped .next.

Back