ARP header studs?

m6z

Who has the arp header studs in stock? Jegs and Summit don't stock them.

Thanks for the help,
Doug

try rjc , jason might have them,if not he can prolly get you the part #.... i thought i saw them at jegs... i'll post the part # when i get home since i just bought some from a board member....joel

i ordered a set of them from jegs last year and when i got them only half of them were long enough to fit. the top 3 on each side werent long enough to compensate for the holes on the top header flanges. i had to call arp and get six different studs that were long enough. they were 1 3/4 inch long if i remember correctly. not sure if the kit will work with stock headers, but i have postons headers and had to go this route.

buickbert

i ordered a set of them from jegs last year and when i got them only half of them were long enough to fit. the top 3 on each side werent long enough to compensate for the holes on the top header flanges. i had to call arp and get six different studs that were long enough. they were 1 3/4 inch long if i remember correctly. not sure if the kit will work with stock headers, but i have postons headers and had to go this route.

buickbert

For the top 3 on each side we cut the useless spacers off the header flange, leaving 1 or 2 spacers on the DS for dip stick and alt brackett.. where you might want to use the stock bolts...

I bought mine thru mcmaster.com and used the stock ones for what Jack said. Cheaper than $41.XX

bump. i will be installing my header studs from jack in the next few days and figured this post will help people.