You can type here any text you want

ART CARR 9" N/L (16930) 3200 STALL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hotboost84

Art Carr 9"non Lockup Converter (16930) 3200 -3500 Stall* BEST OFFER*

84/85 Turbo Working Condition $ 100

4" 84/85 Bigmouth Cold Air Intake Brand New $ 175

NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF.......REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED......

Was this the converter off my car, that I traded with a guy from canada?...well I guess Im asking if you got this from someone in canada...cause I can vouch for this converter. He was claiming its not a billet converter when he got it, but it is Art Carrs version of a billet. Great converter! It felt like I lost 100hp when I switched to the D-5. Spoolup is instantaneous and the torque multiplication is unbelieveable. With stock gears it does stall about 3400. I have bad brakes, so i could only get it up to about 3000rpm where it would have about 3-4psi. From a roll, this converter slips and then just grabs like a mofo when it hits about 3200. From a roll in 2nd gear, I could give it half throttle and waste the tires in a heartbeat. I only sold it to get a lockup. I need the gas mileage cause I drive 70 miles a day.

torque converter

how much gas milage is the difference between a 2800 and the one your selling and whats the least youll take for it my stock converter went bad need another one but havent made my mind yet?

Back