You can type here any text you want

ASC McLaren door jam decal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxjames548

ASC McLaren door jam decal. Same as E-bay # 360118050384. These are copies of the Original Decal. $5.00 each w/ a S.A.S.E. Or $6.00 each.

Wow!

I just got the door decal from James,
VERY IMPRESSIVE, these look as good as originals.
I Highly recommend James, everything he does is 1st class.

and yes James, I did sent you the window sticker.

ASC McLaren decals

I received a 10.00 check and mailed out the decals. Just not sure who it was but there mailed.

Weekend Special GNX ASC McLaren WINDOW STICKER & ASC DOOR JAM DECAL

ASC McLaren door jam decal. Same as E-bay # 360118050384. These are copies of the Original Decal. $5.00 each w/ a S.A.S.E. Or $6.00 each.

Weekend Special $21.00 Includes A copy of BOTH GNX/ASC Window Sticker & ASC McLaren Door Jam decal $21.00 Shipped.

Weekend Special GNX ASC McLaren WINDOW STICKER & ASC DOOR JAM DECAL

Weekend Special Includes a copy of both the GNX/ASC McLaren Window Sticker & ASC McLaren Door Jam Decal. $21.00 Shipped.

James, do you have a thread in the classifieds? I was going to leave you some positive feedback but can't use this thread for some reason.

Thanks again for the stuff bro! :cool:

Feedback

James, do you have a thread in the classifieds? I was going to leave you some positive feedback but can't use this thread for some reason.

Thanks again for the stuff bro! :cool:

I have no idea how to leave feedback. If you fiqure it out that would be great.

Back