At the track, cannot get MTs to hook at all**UPDATE I was not spinning , having other problems.

My buddy's buick I helped with when he had ta49 I got him to 60 ft the car 1.52 off ft brake at 5/6 lbs of boost car left hard ! Pulled front driver tire off the ground a lil bit , with 16x8 GNX wheels all the the way around with M/T drag radials , all stock suspension n factory sway bars . Just qa1 single adj shocks at all four corners n I set shock adj . On c16 TT Eric chip and only 20 lbs of boost . Car went 11.8 at 114 stock 90,000 mile short block . Need to go over your whole combo .

Nick is right . Nick put me in the right direction over a year ago with my combo . My 235 ci ported irons with 70 hpq n 9.5 billet converter I got from my buddy turbo twister on the board with new TA headers leaves hard as hell on the street at 4,000/4500 Trans brake launches . I leave at 16/20 lbs on the street n dead hooks . My converter is a n/l 18/19 stator for my th400 . Pulls like a freight train .

A 6 psi launch netted a 1.52 60'? And a 1.52 60' pulls the driver's side tire off the ground? Wow, I've never seen that before. And you can hook with a 20 psi launch on street concrete? With what tires exactly, are you making 20 psi street launches off of?

A 6 psi launch netted a 1.52 60'? And a 1.52 60' pulls the driver's side tire off the ground? Wow, I've never seen that before. And you can hook with a 20 psi launch on street concrete? With what tires exactly, are you making 20 psi street launches off of?
Yep I have video of my car on my cell when you call me I'll send it to you . His converter was looser that's yours we don't know what it is lol it was in car when he bought it . Lol

No concrete in prepped road just used water for burnout my car mid to low tens depending on boost .

when I bought my Gn I set suspension up 1st , motor was a stock rebuild with stock flat Tappett cam but had champion ported irons on it , my intake was stock , n still stock turbo , with c16 Eric chip single pump , my car went 12.15 at 111 with a 1.55 60 ft with 275/60 mt drag radial . Before I took engine apart . Cars is 3800 with full tank n me in car . I race with a full tank . Stock maf 200r4 with a precision 3200 lock up converter was in it . Car now is th400 .

when I bought my Gn I set suspension up 1st , motor was a stock rebuild with stock flat Tappett cam but had champion ported irons on it , my intake was stock , n still stock turbo , with c16 Eric chip single pump , my car went 12.15 at 111 with a 1.55 60 ft with 275/60 mt drag radial . Before I took engine apart . Cars is 3800 with full tank n me in car . I race with a full tank . Stock maf 200r4 with a precision 3200 lock up converter was in it . Car now is th400 .
No concrete in prepped road just used water for burnout my car mid to low tens depending on boost .
Unprepped rd I mean and the run was 22 lbs on 93 octane .

So I checked the compression looks good all were between 150 and 160. Checked the puck it's sealing just right. One interesting thing I found was the the negative battery cable was not bolted to the block at all. I must have not put it back when I swapped out the turbo earlier this year. The weird thing is it didn't seem to make any noticeable difference. Car started and ran normal all this time. Anyway it's back on now.

So I checked the compression looks good all were between 150 and 160. Checked the puck it's sealing just right. One interesting thing I found was the the negative battery cable was not bolted to the block at all. I must have not put it back when I swapped out the turbo earlier this year. The weird thing is it didn't seem to make any noticeable difference. Car started and ran normal all this time. Anyway it's back on now.
That's weird

ok good on the compression test now you need to get the Kr out of the tune add some fuel.