ATR 3' Single shot exhaust, ATR rear sway bar; ESP front mount intercooler

quikv6

Selling an original ATR 3" single shot exhaust, ATR sway bar and Eastern Performance Front mount intercooler.

As of now, parts are for PICK UP only. I am located in Staten Island, NY, and can meet anywhere on Staten Island. Please respond only if interested in picking up, and please email me direct: quik87gn@aol.com

1) ATR 3" single shot exhaust - $425 ....see description below

2) ESP Front mount: very good condition overall. Pipes could use a polish or paint, but no major dents or damage to them. Core is nice and thick, and very clean. I will also include 4 hoses, and 2 t-bolt clamps. I liked this front mount, especially for a street car...it still allows for good airflow to the radiator. -SOLD

3) Original ATR rear bar (yes...the HUGE one). It's massive, and you'll know it immediately. It works extremely well, and was a tremendous improvement over the stocker. -SOLD

Once again, local pick-up only in Staten Island, NY and please email direct (quik87gn@aol.com), as I'm not on the board much. Thanks,

-Chris

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 389
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    982.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 183
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • 5'.jpg
    5'.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Guys...also have a very nice condition original 304 stainless ATR single shot exhaust with Pitbull muffler. Hands down, one of the finest products ever made for turbo buicks. It will last the life of the car. Comes with hangars which correspond to predrilled holes on the car already. I bolted this system up in 15 minutes on jackstands. I'll also throw in the slip fit connector (where it was once cut for shipping), and a couple of clamps. LOCAL only, please.... $425
Please email me direct. (quik87gn@aol.com). No PM's please. Thanks

PS...I still have the ATR sway bar and ESP FM intercooler.
getPart.jpg
9.jpg
\
8.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
Anytime Greg...I'm glad they went to a good home. You certainly got a great stable. Thanks again. I'll be in touch if I can make your October track meet.

Anyways...Bump. Sway bar and exhaust syill available for local pickup. These are top notch ATR parts.

Sway Bar Sold. Thumbs up to Noka72 (Vinny). Great to meet another local turbobuick enthusiast with some beautiful cars. I'll see ya at Gateway!

Guys....All that's left is the ATR 3" single shot catback exhaust system. See pics above.

Guys, great seller! I just STOLE the speaker grill cover from him. I saw all the other parts when i was there and they are better than he describes them. The exhaust looks brand new, if I didn't have the ATR in my car already, I would have taken that too.

Bump for the ATR exhaust. I'm very surprised that I still have it. It's a killer piece.

$425 on the exhaust. Pick-up only