ATR Stage 2 headers FS

Big88

Used set of ATR stage 2 headers 4 bolt flange. stock location single turbo. Driver side is in very good shape, almost like new. Pass. side has some small hair line cracks in it. will be easy to weld, or use as is without any problems. Crossover pipe is in great shape no damage at all. $850.00 or best offer. No pics. avalible.

stage 2 headers

Give me your # so i can give you a call and talk about the headers?Hre is my number 805 760 -0865 thanks.

Any interest in a set of twin turbo headers? I have a set I'd like to trade for a set of single turbo headers.

Thanks

Neal

Big88 said:
Used set of ATR stage 2 headers 4 bolt flange. stock location single turbo. Driver side is in very good shape, almost like new. Pass. side has some small hair line cracks in it. will be easy to weld, or use as is without any problems. Crossover pipe is in great shape no damage at all. $850.00 or best offer. No pics. avalible.

750H.P.V6; No trade at this time but something I may consider in the future. By the way what brand are the headers you have?

They originally came from Duttweiler. They have Hooker nameplates on them. My understanding is that they were made by Dawson while he worked at Hooker prior to going out on his own. They are new. I can send pics if you like.

Neal

Big88 said:
750H.P.V6; No trade at this time but something I may consider in the future. By the way what brand are the headers you have?

I also have 4 barrel intake converted to FI. For sale. And a precision FM IC Without pipes for sale.

headers & intake

m6z, I tried to send email but they where rejected. I'll take $1200.00 for both shipped to you. I'll try again later to send pics.

side note.

Tom Dawson passed away couple weeks ago, no reason given,
he lived 2 block from me, I knew him when I worked at hooker headers.
wasn't that old!
SAD.