Attn , be on the look out for

I was expecting that but call it what you will when you live in a city thats 70% black and the vast majority of the crime is coming from young blacks and those are the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the bottom line!!!!

Update, from what I can say at this point..
STRONG lead, We had good info, even though they didnt realize they gave me so much when I met them. This week should bring some things to fruition.

It wasnt the owners skin that scared me, It was how they wore it... Meaning, they acted shifty like thieves. A white dude like this is shifty. Them being there has only made us move cars, turn on all the alarms, and lock doors instead of leaving things open. You know, now we act smart.
As far as bringing them on site, the car that they orig wanted to see (38 mile plastic covered GN) doesnt leave the prop, too rare to haul for no reason.

We will get or man, The local PD is very tired of hearing that G-bodies are gettin swiped. I'll keep you posted as more info surfaces.

wite t

check auto trader very similar car for sale ,looks identicle.
grayson georgia just saw it 845 chicago time. milage is the same also

Sad truth but police dont care about stolen cars at all.

I know where a stolen white 454ss is sitting right now and the police wont even look at it.And the guy driving it has had MANY priors for auto theft and is going thru a case RIGHT NOW.

Best bet to protect your property aint some fat slob whos jealous of what you have.JMHO.

Hope they catch the guys,probably the same ones who stole Chuck Leepers old car.

gmncop said:
check auto trader very similar car for sale ,looks identicle.
grayson georgia just saw it 845 chicago time. milage is the same also
That appears to be his listing that Greg put on there himself.