You can type here any text you want

autocross tires for street and straight line acceleration.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Got video of this feat pulling the front wheels at 40 mph roll on 18 inch street tires?

Wasn't to the Bumper...LOL..was quick hop of Loose Steering,(3500 9" artcarr)Some arse in early 90's pick-up with small block was goofing off,so i putting in his place,My car goes foward, not up...8^)

Up until this past weekend I had only ever Auto-X'd on the 315/35R17 NT05Rs mounted on my Buick and they work okay. The "soft" sidewall isn't as bad as it is made out to be and the tires can be tuned in with air pressure adustments.

This past Sunday I took the car to the track for the first time in years and knocked off a 1.70 60' using them; FWIW the car finished the run at 11.91 @ 112.24mph. On the way home we got caught in a rain storm and other than hydroplaning through some deep water filled rutts the car was fine in the rain despite the tires now being down to the wear bars.

I worry less about the brand of tires, and more about perfecting the driver modification.

Did you have to notch the frame for those?

HelloBozos said:
I run Falken Azenis,No Issues in Rain,They handle increitiably,I've pulled my front tires off the ground at 40mph with them on kick down (but i have the power to do that) ...295/40-18's in back,255/40-18's in front.

Enjoy!

Wow! I have really heard it all now!

I've pulled my front tires off the ground at 40mph with them on kick down (but i have the power to do that)

Driving over a speed bump at 40 mph doesn't count, DON'T FORCE IT JOHN!!

Up until this past weekend I had only ever Auto-X'd on the 315/35R17 NT05Rs mounted on my Buick and they work okay. The "soft" sidewall isn't as bad as it is made out to be and the tires can be tuned in with air pressure adustments.

Did you have to notch the frame for those?

Back