AutoFair - April 4

Monte, Thanks for letting me know your passes got there okay. I guess I'm taking the GN this go round, I'm going to try to start polishing it today. Hey we almost had 3 Scott's in the lineup! Pat is doing double duty for the show, so there is only 1 Pat

But I think Matt should be awarded any trophies (at least possess same temporarily)...oh, nevermind....:D ...Sorry Pat 1, the devil made me say it again...:eek:

85 south and once you get past Salisbury start looking for signs to Lowe's motor speedway

When did you get back into town?

I am not actually back in town YET! But soon...theoretically before April 4th (fingers & toes crossed!!!) Thanks for the directions!

Food!!!

Anyone want to do a cookout during the show? I dont have a portable grill (not by a T anyway) that I could bring out but, I could bring dogs and burgers! Anyone else sound interested? Refreshments?:wink:

Scott, that would be fun but the speedway has a ban on grills. Too much chance someone may get injured with all the crowds / children, or worse if it got knocked over into someone's vehicle, that would really cause some one to get injured:biggrin:
I'm bringing hoagie rolls & fixin's (ham, turkey, roast beef & variety of cheeses), chips, drinks, etc for everyone in our group. I'll try to run by Krispy Kreme & grab some donuts too

Cheryl--This is just GREAT DenMother stuff for "the Group"! :D Please let me know if there's ANYTHING I can bring/contribute to the festivities (non-perishable, of course)...:cool: Monte

Monte, I think I'll have plenty of everything, thanks for asking! Your good attittude is all you need to contribute:)

WOW, bringin all the food and puting this show together? What could be better? Everyone owes a big thanks to Cheryl!! Ill be bringing some ice cold refreshments for the adults!

+1. Cheryl is the Queen of GM TURBO 6!

Can't go with ya on this one Clint--Queens don't do any work. I've gotta stay with #1 DenMother--as they do most of the work for us "boy scotts".:biggrin:

Anywho, Cheryl is tops regardless of whatever/however we choose to reference her...:cool:

I'm now getting torqued-up 4 4/4...See y'all soon...Monte

Just wanted post that I was about to cancel my trip to the speedway. A few weeks ago my Malibu started cutting off as I was going down the hwy but it wasn't doing it enough to get a pin point on what was going on. Well, this past Monday it died in the middle of the road in town when I was going to work. Of course it started back up adnd ran fine. It started getting worse and worse this week until I could finally do some testing. I changed the module...no fix....I changed the crank sensor next as the FAST XFI set a "crank sync" fault code finally. So far so good. WHY does things like this happen just before AutoFair! Anyone else have those annual gremlins this year besides me?

Sorry to hear--BAD timing for that crap (not that there is really GOOD timing for such...)--but BETTER than enroute to LMS:eek: Is the "REAL Turbo Buick" capable of the trip?--if possible, just do it! :smile:

I plan to go today to my off-site-car-shed, scrape the dust off my 87, fill alky tank (just in case of any "challenges" for 3.5 hr trip) prior to my voyage starting tomorrow...HOPE all's well with IT!--and, HOPE to see you there (somehow it should work-out...),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Monte

P.S.--Glad you got it fixed BTW

Attachments

• MercnRiv 038-45%.JPG
    MercnRiv 038-45%.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 98
Good pic monte! Is that your daily driver?:cool:

NO, Classic limited-use insurance does not allow (even if I wanted to):eek:
Daily-driver replacing GN late last year was/is econobox 2000 Ford Focus, and wouldn't you know it--just after I bo't it for "economy", price of gas went from $3.80 'ish to $1.50 'ish...:redface: Just my luck--but good for "big picture"...:smile:

Attachments

• 2000Focus1b.JPG
    2000Focus1b.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 94