You can type here any text you want

Autoplicity vs RockAuto parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eagleguy

Anybody deal with either Autoplicity or Rockauto Parts?

Any preference for AC Delco vs. Moog as far as springs and suspension parts?

Last edited:
I use rock auto all the time.All I use is Moog parts unless the customer wants to go cheap and then I get Mas parts. Thats what Oreillys sells . I sent you a pm

I have used both Rock and 'plicity. I use Rock more often. Ship pretty fast in most cases. After you buy stuff you will get a discount code.

Here is a current 5% off that can be shared. 5000486132725450 Good till the middle of October.

$5000/year with rock auto. They have good service and ship fast. Just have to watch what warehouses the parts are coming from. You can get shafted if a 50 cent part that you ordered 10 of and 1 ships from a remote area you will pay a lot of shipping for just the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used both Rock and 'plicity. I use Rock more often. Ship pretty fast in most cases. After you buy stuff you will get a discount code.

Here is a current 5% off that can be shared. 5000486132725450 Good till the middle of October.
Code worked with Rock Auto ! Just ordered springs and insulators. Thank you!!

Back