AWD Evo8 runs 8.75 @162mph with a Precision 6765 turbo and on E85.

4 bolt im assuming? What size exh. wheel?

Brett,

The second set of numbers is the exhaust wheel.
6765, 67 = inducer of the compressor, 65 = the exhaust wheel.
The 65 wheel is a new school P Trim type wheel.

nice car and welcome to the board!

Thanks.
I've been lurking around here for years but never actually registered. This board got a lot of interesting stuff and seperate the facts from fiction. I've got a couple of buddies that are heavy into turbo buicks. My friend Laz who should be on here got many Buicks in the 8's to stock here in Florida.

Thanks.
I've been lurking around here for years but never actually registered. This board got a lot of interesting stuff and seperate the facts from fiction. I've got a couple of buddies that are heavy into turbo buicks. My friend Laz who should be on here got many Buicks in the 8's to stock here in Florida.

well glad you joined finally and sharing some info.those cars really are amazing. ive always wanted one.you should put a couple gn emblems on the side and take a pic lol.

These 8 second Evo's are badass. One thing to remeber though is they only last a few passes. Sometimes they don't even make it down the track with out breaking. If you run and own an 800awhp + evo 40-50psi. You know. Engines transfer cases etc break all the time with these cars. They are pushed 120%. The people running them this fast only do it to promote and make $$$. Other than that its not much fun.

No where near as cool as an 8 second stage buick making a few hunderd passes without breaking a thing.

These 8 second Evo's are badass. One thing to remeber though is they only last a few passes. Sometimes they don't even make it down the track with out breaking. If you run and own an 800awhp + evo 40-50psi. You know. Engines transfer cases etc break all the time with these cars. They are pushed 120%. The people running them this fast only do it to promote and make $$$. Other than that its not much fun.

No where near as cool as an 8 second stage buick making a few hunderd passes without breaking a thing.
And they are not cheap to build.