You can type here any text you want

Awesome videos/pictures from the ORSCA race at Farmington..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey look, Dusty's EZ street Regal has a twin that is nitrous powered..

tn_Picture%20109060611.jpg

tn_Picture%20171060611.jpg

http://www.blownboostedandpurged.com/videos/ORSCAFarm/EZ Street/KincaidvsONeil.wmv

Thanks Steve, what is crazy is these cars in in the "entry" level classes.

John Wilde said:
Thanks Steve, what is crazy is these cars in in the "entry" level classes.

I hear ya, some of them look more like full blown race cars... So much for entry level.. LOL :eek:

86brick said:
Hey look, Dusty's EZ street Regal has a twin that is nitrous powered..

I met him in Atlanta at the ORSCA race, super nice guy but I can't remember his name to save my life. The car didn't pass tech for some reason so he didn't race. I wish I was at Farmington, just not enough $$ to make all the races.

Just watched the video's. I am suprised the black Regal was allowed to run with no front bumper. If he went 5.0's I'm sure he would have been out :rolleyes:

I met him in Atlanta at the ORSCA race, super nice guy but I can't remember his name to save my life. The car didn't pass tech for some reason so he didn't race. I wish I was at Farmington, just not enough $$ to make all the races.

Saw on the limited street board his name is Greg O'neil.. With the current gas prices I would imagine it is tough for most to make all these races especially if you don't have any kind of sponsorship $$...

Dusty Bradford said:
Just watched the video's. I am suprised the black Regal was allowed to run with no front bumper. If he went 5.0's I'm sure he would have been out :rolleyes:

Do they have an RRA?? :eek:

John, RRA= Race Rules Administrator... Part of the G-S-C-A's "fair" race program ;)

Back