Back from a watery grave!!!!!!

Looks awesome, looks like it literally had came fresh off the assembly line on the underside and everywhere else on the car. Very nice! :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hey lvnspeed remember this ...what did u ever do with that we4...last time i saw you ...you were limping around with a cast on...i love what you have done with that car...glad to see you brought it back from the grave..

Attachments

• IMG_20110124_170937.jpg
    IMG_20110124_170937.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 252
I sold the we4 awhile back. Do you still have the typhoon?

Yea that sucked the cast whas a PIAN in the foot :)

Nice work on the car. Wouldn't a car fax turn up the previous owner? If so, couldn't he be contacted to get the history on this car? How many miles are on it? Interesting that it doesn't have a salvage title.

Nice work on the car. Wouldn't a car fax turn up the previous owner? If so, couldn't he be contacted to get the history on this car? How many miles are on it? Interesting that it doesn't have a salvage title.

I know this was an old thread, but interested too. wouldn't a car owned by an insurance company from an apparent paid claim (where the OP said he bought the car) automatically make it at least an R branded car? OP got lucky if he has a clear title.