You can type here any text you want

Back in the game... Just picked up another TR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

Needs alittle TLC.. Nothing like my 3200 mile WE4, but it will do.. Atleast I wont be afraid to drive the thing...

87 TR Stripper..

Maybe meet up with some of you at the Towers...

Dave

Hey Dave. Welcome back. Are you going to keep this one?

How is the shop?

You got tired of simply slapping a 250 shot on a v8 and running 10s didn't you? ;) You had to buy another so that you have more of a challenge!! Good luck with the new car.

250 SHOT!!!!

Man that LS1 would be in the 9's if it could stay together....It came dam close on a 150 shot..

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.... Plans are still up in the air for the "T" either a factory restoration or ???

I was poking around today and saw that there were new 009's int the car with a RA Chip..

Would like to trade for a Set of Bluetops and 93 Chip if anyone local is interested...

Thanks,

Dave

Nothing.. I just like the way these cars run with bluetops. With the level of mods I plan on doing they will be just fine.. I got my last car in the 11's on bluetops...

And I hate that Tip in Hesitation.............:mad: If someone has a good chip that's not so rich on the bottom end and off idle, I am game...

On second thought.. I just think it is overkill with stock turbo/ic and downpipe...

Just slap some 57s on there, a te45, a 3500 stall an alky kit and shoot for 10s on pump gas! You'll get the bug soon! ;)

Back