You can type here any text you want

Backgrounds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Here is my new desktop background...

Attachments

• GNXRAY_photoshoot 2010 016.jpg
    GNXRAY_photoshoot 2010 016.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 496
You should make a calender up with different shots of your car!! That car is just bad ARS , and georgeous at the same time!! Mike:cool:

Thanks Guy's! Here is another neat pic for ya...

Attachments

• GNXRAY_photoshoot 2010 006.jpg
    GNXRAY_photoshoot 2010 006.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 458
Am I a bad father if I replaced the background of my 8 month old daughter with the top pic of this car?:smile:

Links to high res pics would be nice. Not everyone here is blessed with an 800x600 4:3 monitor like you seem to be.... welcome back to 1997.

Here is my new desktop background...

:eek:Nice shot, but I can't believe you parked in the projects...;) If you parked your car in the projects where I use to live, it would be gone before you loaded the film in the damn camera...:eek:

:biggrin:

I do not give out a lot off props, but that looks awesome. Scott
Oh, and Coach a country boy can park almost anywhere......:biggrin:
Our camera isn't the only thing that's already loaded.......:biggrin::biggrin:

The car and the background look awesome! Here's mine.
KID

Attachments

• 78 TA auto.jpg
    78 TA auto.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 265
looks great scott! your park lights must've been blinking in the first pic, lol

what camera do you use? i've decided to treat myself to a nice camera for christmas. i'm way past due for one considering all the crappy quality pics of my gn's and some of my gf's i've put up. i want to do some really cool pic stuff next year

looks great scott! your park lights must've been blinking in the first pic, lol

what camera do you use? i've decided to treat myself to a nice camera for christmas. i'm way past due for one considering all the crappy quality pics of my gn's and some of my gf's i've put up. i want to do some really cool pic stuff next year
Thanks man! The camera used here is a Nikon D3..

Back