Baer SS4+ Deep Stage Front Brake Kit GM G Body

Wayne Scraba

Baer SS4+ Deep Stage Front Brake Kit GM G Body - SOLD!

I'm changing direction in the hobby ; selling my super low mile stock Monte Carlo SS and selling out my parts stash. In that parts collection, I have a complete, brand new Baer Brakes Deep Stage kit for a G body:

This is serious stopping power for your GM G Body drag car or street-strip car (designed for a 3500+ pound street-strip racers): This Baer Brakes’ kit is engineered so that it incorporates the largest possible rotor inside 15-inch popular drag race front wheels. It uses Baer's S4 4-piston caliper and it works in conjuction with an 11 inch, 2-piece vented rotor. Optional rotor slot, drill, and zinc plating are included in this kit. The calipers have DOT-compliant dust and weather seals. Quality US-made bearings are used, along with NAS high-grade stainless hardware for the pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. Hubs are billet with ARP fasteners. Bearings are installed and pre-packed with synthetic grease. Included in this package is a 15/16-inch bore Baer “Remaster” master cylinder. It has driver side ports and is ready to mount to a firewall adapter. Baer’s extra cost adjustable prop valve is included as well (it bolts directly to the master cylinder). I ordered this kit with Baer’s optional, gorgeous and very complete “Black Ice” finish. Everything is made in the USA (no China-made junk), and it includes everything you need for installation on a GM G-Body. Extreme quality and absolutely the finest street-strip front brake package available today. Everything is brand new and in the original Baer Brakes packages (removed only for photos).

Price: $1800 OBO

Last edited:
Still available. This is the best of the best for a street-strip G-Body. For those who asked, the kit uses stock spindles with modifications (the mods can be done locally).