Bailey 2 step BNIB never used

87WE4!!

Just like the title says.
Never ever installed
Comes with everything the kit offers.
***NO PAYPAL SORRY (I was burnt on the s1000rr forum) I closed my account****
$200 shipped lower 48
Usps money order only please.
You can definitely trust me I’m a retired civil servant and wouldn’t risk loosing my pension over a couple of dollars. Plus I would never steal from anyone.

Attachments

• 45F99490-86C1-42F4-B47C-5B446EA4FCB0.jpeg
    45F99490-86C1-42F4-B47C-5B446EA4FCB0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
Price dropped to $160 shipped (regular parcel post with a tracking number to lower 48). Last chance before I just throw it on my car to make that cool lawnmower sound lol :ROFLMAO: Lol
In all seriousness don’t be scared off by the money order thing. I would never steal from anyone. Especially anyone up here. I spend more time reading old how to’s up here then I sleep at night. And quite a few well known members know where I live. I’m not out to hurt anyone. I just need the money to get my other WE4 ready to rock again after 21 years parked.

Don’t be afraid to message me and we can speak on the phone till you are comfortable enough to do business with me. Even if we don’t do business at least I get to make another TR friend up here :cool:

I'll take it pm me details, also make a deal on the books also.
Pm sent to you with my info. Ship me a usps money order for $160 and the same day the mo arrives I will take it along with your 2 step and ship it and cash the money order in the same transaction. As long as you’re in the USA we are good to go.
As of right now sale is pending to you. Show me a pic of the money order and I’ll mark it officially sold.
Thanks