Balanced rotating assembly. Girdle. Billet Caps

Turbo6Camaro

Diamond .030 over pistons
Stock rods with arp 2000 bolts
87 turbo crank cut .010
Comes with flexplate and balancer that it was balanced with. Less than 500 miles on everything. I just had the crank polished its ready to be installed all you need is rings and bearings. 700.00 firm

Rjc 20 bolt girdle with all hardware and 2 center billet main caps 400.00 shipped or I will take 1000.00 for everything.

Only reason I'm selling is because I want to build a 4.1 so I may take partial trade on a 4.1 shortblock. I don't really want to ship the rotating assembly but I'm in Akron Ohio and we can possibly work out something where we can meet up. Thanks for looking.

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 339
I have a friend that said he can ship stuff from work very reasonably so if your interested pm me and I can work with somebody on the shipping.

Interested in the Rotating assy. May get the girdle too. I am located close to you (Kent area) we can figure out when I can come out pick 'em up.
Thanks Ray

Rotating assembly sold. Caps sold.

Rjc girdle with all hardware and pickup spacer. 300.00 shipped or trade for 4.1 shortblock.

Girdle still for sale. Will also do some trading for 4.1 forged pistons. Rods. Forged crank. 4.1 block. You guys get the point lol. I can throw in cash to make the deal right.

380.00 shipped for girdle and caps. That's absolute bottom dollar or I will just keep them on the shelf. Only trade I'm interested in at this point is a billet 218/218 cam.

Yep no problems at all because it has to be align bored like any other main cap installation so they are as good as new.

Girdle and caps still for sale. I was going to keep them but I'm having weber build me a motor so I'm just going to sell them. 380.00 shipped. Firm

350.00 shipped for girdle and caps and all hardware. Bottom dollar want these gone but won't take a penny less.