You can type here any text you want

Bamford's TSM car spanking a bike 50 to 150

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
if they were doing buck50 maybe they ment klm instead of mph. it sure dont look like 150mph.

if they were doing buck50 maybe they ment klm instead of mph. it sure dont look like 150mph.

I'm sure that car can hang with that bike, but I would bet money they didn't go to 150mph in that vid. ..it's cool either way tho!

He shifted the car back to 2nd, then went to third. He stayed in it till the shift light came on. I bet it was up there.

He shifted the car back to 2nd, then went to third. He stayed in it till the shift light came on. I bet it was up there.
The more I watch it the more I agree. Speeds are very decieving on video. That bike was hauling ass and he was walking away from him hard and then let out. Id say it was realistically about 130 mph.

The more I watch it the more I agree. Speeds are very decieving on video. That bike was hauling ass and he was walking away from him hard and then let out. Id say it was realistically about 130 mph.

That I can agree with since too since it was low boost...
bikes can disappear easily on the road. Can you imagine trailing them and the car out running the bike?

sa40003023ca.jpg

Back