You can type here any text you want

Barrett-Jackson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know, seems to me B-J is just stupid people spending stupid money for something they could find just as nice or nicer someplace else.

Less than a similarly equipped GN. I wonder if a TTA with under 2k just might get close to 40k this year???

For an unrestored car, and such low miles, why is there a chrome exhaust sticking out the back?
These cars didn't get anything like that.
Instead of ebay, I think 20th TTA owners should all sell their cars at BJ.

George:cool:

30K for an 87 GTA? That is nuts.....:rolleyes:

The car is nice and has low miles, but it has chrome on the engine and exhaust tips. Not a stocker!!!

- Dave

No Thanks!

Deduct:
8% on total sale
IRS as capitol gain tax or taxable income.
Shipping of the car
Im sure other hidden cost.

Might as well sell it from the comfort of your home and not go through the anxiaty(sp?)

Ya,
I laughed at the factory guys helping them out with the NOS install on the GN.
Do they do things at the factory we don't know/hear about?:rolleyes:

I went down there on Sunday. The GN had about 12k miles on it. The GTA had already gone to it's new home.

Shane

Ya,
I laughed at the factory guys helping them out with the NOS install on the GN.
Do they do things at the factory we don't know/hear about?:rolleyes:

well they send out teams to do stupid stuff for the mag tests. like this gto at work was in some mag where gm helped install afr heads, cam nitrous all sorts of junk. then this guy came in to use over in WI and wanted his rearend fixed under warr.

we were all thinking sure GM did this and it's still covered:rolleyes: boy were we shocked when we ran the vin and called the rep. they said everything the owner said and told us to fix it:eek: strange stuff I tell you

Bs

Hi!
BJ is BS, plain and simple.There are a bunch of guys out there who know NOTHING about cars,but have a lot of money. It's just chump change, for them.I personally don't think ANY Hemi is worth millions, but these fools have pumped some of them up to that.That sounds like too much disposable cash on hand, to me.I like to chase a dollar as much as the next guy, but come on!
Regarding our cars, I doubt we will ever see that plateau. That's fine with me, because I like to drive the car, and plan on giving to a nephew when I get too old to enjoy it.That's a long way off.

Idiots over paying because of shill bids.:rolleyes: Glorified Ebay.

Back