Believe I found stolen GN from Rhode Island..

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
I'm using my phone to type this. I located a vehicle in southern California with a Rhoad island emission tag expires in 2009. I'm guessing it was stolen around then. All Vin plates have been taken off. Only one I will be able to find is the one on the frame and that's not easy to get to but can be done later.

Car is all black, with a gn badge on the side. Its a T Top car. It has a few things under the hood that stand out to me so that will help if the owner is on this board. It's electrical related under the hood. Don't want to give to much away. Stock gn rims but there is something unique about that as well. If you think this is your car, fill free to call me. 5202480793 i will be able to look at the car more as its not going any where. And it's not in that bad of shape. I hope i can get someone's baby back.

Attachments

• 20140223_145523.jpeg
    20140223_145523.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 230
Wow, good find I'm in RI if there's anything I can help with please let me know...Mike

If I find the vin I'm good. I don't want to say what I do for a living. Some know. I will check the vin on the block if I can see it. The trans case.. well that's not going to happen.. I will contact RI dmv and run the reg tag on the window..

even with that I need to get to the Vin on the frame

hello people; Speaking of stolen I have two pcs. one on the TV and the other on the radio. A 1957 chevy was about to be shipped overseas and it was found to be stolen and it got it back to the owner 30 years later. It was well taken care of and the other was an old bug that was being shipped out for a total restoration. I missed what happened after that as it was some thing that was on the radio.
IBBY

man i wish you would find mine it was stolen from a publix parking lot in 1994 tamarac florida it was a 86 with power sunroof and i could identify it if i see it i have some marks that i put on the car .

If I find the vin I'm good. I don't want to say what I do for a living. Some know. I will check the vin on the block if I can see it. The trans case.. well that's not going to happen.. I will contact RI dmv and run the reg tag on the window..

even with that I need to get to the Vin on the frame
Were you checking for vin plates at the carwash? Just make sure you do not put Armor All on my tires.

It's going to be a stolen car. All vins have been removed no stickers as they have been removed. Attached license plate comes back to a stolen or lost plate from a volkswagon. I wouldn't be posting If this was a legit car. If it was legit, I would own it right now.