You can type here any text you want

Belt tensioner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The one on the right in this pic. is right from Napa

Attachments

• 000_0157.jpg
    000_0157.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 194
If I had your money I'd be at it.. LOL !!
Right now this is as far as my $ got me ;)
http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1794&osCsid=1fd8011ce95d097f849ecfdbbdff506e
That pulley in the picture was a sample. I had them put the orange color bearing like the original was back in there. In stock & ready to ship.
I agree with Coach we wiped them out a while ago as well.
The thing is Napa does get returns like any store. May have got lucky & 1 was returned?? I got a NOS GN t-top glass like that back in 06. A body shop shut down & returned GM parts.

I picked up the tensioners today. For some reason I can't post pics but I received the two that I ordered from Car Quest. Their part # is 38374. Label says Gates. Came from their Kansas City store.

I have worked on these cars for the last 20 years. I cant remember a tentioner failure. It has always been a belt issue.

I have worked on these cars for the last 20 years. I cant remember a tentioner failure. It has always been a belt issue.
But the little ear in front that the alternator bolt passes through easily breaks. That is the most common reason for replacement.

Back