You can type here any text you want

Bench

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i used to be able to carry 2 20 foot 2X10's almost 100 yards in the winter when i used to build trusses for a living.. how does that equate to your video?

i've also installed more automatic transmissions in cars without the benefit of a jack than i'd care to remember, and even loaded a couple of fully dressed small block Chevies in the back of a pickup all by myself with only a 2X10 for a ramp, cinch strap as a safety catch, and a 2X4 as a lever...

Never said you weren't strong? Ive carried a few 109 shortblocks a few feet before. Really not my specialty tho.. Im not rreally even into weights THAT much my buddy's can lift 400#'s no problem.. I like to drink too much and eat w,e i want really not into so much protein intake, all that protein and pre workout crap really messes up my stomach! Messes me up REAL bad so i just stopped taking it just a 100% whey protein shake and good food

How much weight is that or those the fake weights they use at those crossfit gyms??? :)

87chrisss said:
Show me what you got.

Make sure to count the plates on each side of my VID!

YouTube Video
It's hard to count the plates and know what they are in your vid. Powerlifting uses 100lb plates when possible and the bar is 55lbs with the collars. 475@217 weigh in. Missed 500 at lockout. 500 in the gym. I pulled 675 the same day @217. 730 in the gym at about 230 bodyweight. 705 squat.

3 plates each side @ 45lbs each plate. Bar weighs 45#'s So 45 x 6 = 270 + 45 (bar) 315#'s.

I don't bench with a bar anymore since a shattered my shoulder, but I throw up the 120# dumbbells for a half dozen or better on a good day.
I got one of the countries strongest natural boys that trains with me. He weighs about 180 and maxxed out at 465 earlier this summer. His deadlift is 710.
He weighs 174.8 in these pics from the NPC GNC Bodybuilding Classic in Pittsburgh. May 2012.

image-2719899225.jpg
image-1742767667.jpg

That guy's a beast. But that's just genetics lol.. J.k lots of hard work to get like that.. Coach how long you been trainer for?

87chrisss said:
That guy's a beast. But that's just genetics lol.. J.k lots of hard work to get like that.. Coach how long you been trainer for?

Genetics my ass. It's more hard work than anything

I carry 37lbs -- 8ft, 770 times a night. And get PAID for it!

I never even break a sweat.

That's 14.25 tons. What's your workout?!!? LOL!

I carry 37lbs -- 8ft, 770 times a night. And get PAID for it!

I never even break a sweat.

That's 14.25 tons. What's your workout?!!? LOL!

I carry 265 lbs about 14 hours a day :D

For bench I just started lifting a few months ago and hoping to break 300 next month. At 275 right now 5 reps, I don't max out.

If you think i just go to the gym and lift fony weights by all means believe it. :rolleyes: I know i can do it i dont think really anything else matter's after that. That isnt what i usually lift though.. i dont go for so much weight. I usually stay around the 225 area high rep really dont care for size or trying to get big but i was pumped that day so i wanted to do it. I like to shock my muscle so depending on what season it is in the year i either go high rep lower weight or high weight lower rep. Mostly in the spring and summer i lean out and get cut for beach days pools etc.. not like super man up there but i do get leaner. In the fall and winter i know its lots of eating so i go for some mass.. high weight it just depends what im after really at that certain point in time. But yeah if you wanna believe it's fony pony thats your opinion. I'm more of a calisthenics athlete i can do crazy amounts of dips and pull-ups.

I have owned my training business for 8 years now. I have been at Alleghney College as the trainer for 7. I've been competing in Masters 40 Bodybuilding for 4 years now. Im not huge by any means...5'10 and 180 right now.

image-1247786871.jpg

Here's a pic I took of myself and sent to ScotW's son Brenden. He is doing a 5 day workout I designed and an engineered diet I designed just for him. He was measuring arms one day, so I joined in.

What protein do you take Coach? My stomach is very weak i saw big gains a few years ago using Myozene but my stomach just gave up on it. Horrible gas and soft stool. Only thing i can drink thats soft on my stomach is the cheap whey protein from GNC. Bison what do you drink?? I stopped using the pre work out drinks as well.

Unfortunately, I haven't been to the gym in 4 months. I messed up my wrist playing basketball with some friends, and I've been afraid to hit the bench. According to my log, on September 8th, I had my record bench of 2x50lb and 1x10lbs on each side, with the bar and collars. According to Bison, the bar has to weigh 50 or so lbs? So I guess I managed 270lbs. I never really asked how much the bar weighs, so I could be wrong. This is giving me some motivation to get back out there. I'm 5'10" and about 250lbs. I'd like to drop down to 225 and put on more muscle.

Back